Damn.. got a 2 day ban on an account

Tony22

Even if you got banned on your home IP chances are its flagged now for any future botting so I would use a proxy on any new accounts regardless. That's my personal take on it. Whether or not it's worth using a proxy for the account that's been banned I'm not sure because if you suddenly use a different IP they might think the account has been sold if the account is flagged.. 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2019 at 2:33 AM, AsBakedAsCake said:

It's pretty common to receive bans on Monday & Thursday.

I wouldn't bot on that account again if you don't want to lose it permanently.

With that being said - never bot on any accounts you care about. Make sure to mule your gains and expect bans :D

Damn... well its a throw away account with a medium build so its not one i care too much about, but they do take a little bit to make so i'd rather it not get banned :), and ill be sure to take out the excess wealth on it and ill try to avoid Mondays and Thursdays, i didn't know that. 

On 6/3/2019 at 3:08 AM, Token said:

Don't forget to use a proxy when botting, it helps with the unbanning process

I do wanna use a proxy but im currently using mirror mode at the moment, i don't think mirror mode has it supported. Could using a VPN on my bot so it's not in the same location improve my chances of avoiding bans? I think im definitely going to try that.

On 6/3/2019 at 10:33 AM, AsBakedAsCake said:

It's pretty common to receive bans on Monday & Thursday.

I wouldn't bot on that account again if you don't want to lose it permanently.

With that being said - never bot on any accounts you care about. Make sure to mule your gains and expect bans :D

you do know just cos you have a 2 day ban dont mean you cant bot on it.

2ldvrx3.jpg

i still bot on this acccount not as much but still some botting.

Edited by manko

14 minutes ago, manko said:

you do know just cos you have a 2 day ban dont mean you cant bot on it.

2ldvrx3.jpg

i still bot on this acccount not as much but still some botting.

Bro, your bans were 8 YEARS APART - of course there was a chance of you receiving another temp ban.

I wouldn't recommend this guy bot his account again, you shouldn't recommend it either.

13 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Bro, your bans were 8 YEARS APART - of course there was a chance of you receiving another temp ban.

I wouldn't recommend this guy bot his account again, you shouldn't recommend it either.

its up too him if he bots on it, and as i said i still bot on that account (MM only) even with 2 temp bans.

so you saying not to bot on it cos it will get prem banned is just not 100% true. as long as he dont bot a hell off a lot everyday he will be ok.

and how meny account do you know with 2 temp bans? and i know my other old account that had a temp ban got prem banned on the next one even when it was as this one 8 years apart so again what you say is not 100% but only half true.

1 hour ago, manko said:

its up too him if he bots on it, and as i said i still bot on that account (MM only) even with 2 temp bans.

so you saying not to bot on it cos it will get prem banned is just not 100% true. as long as he dont bot a hell off a lot everyday he will be ok.

and how meny account do you know with 2 temp bans? and i know my other old account that had a temp ban got prem banned on the next one even when it was as this one 8 years apart so again what you say is not 100% but only half true. 

If he bots the account again and receives another ban - yes he will most likely be perm banned.

No point in arguing over it, it's common sense. I won't be replying to this again - I just can't encourage botting the account again if he cares about it.

12 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

If he bots the account again and receives another ban - yes he will most likely be perm banned.

No point in arguing over it, it's common sense. I won't be replying to this again - I just can't encourage botting the account again if he cares about it.

i under stand that botting on a account with a temp ban will get you a prem ban most times, but this does not mean if he bots he will get banned 100%. but you telling him he will get banned 100% if he bnots again when that is just not right, it will most likey be a p[rem ban next but you never know if he bots smart that my not come.

9 hours ago, Tony22 said:

Damn... well its a throw away account with a medium build so its not one i care too much about, but they do take a little bit to make so i'd rather it not get banned :), and ill be sure to take out the excess wealth on it and ill try to avoid Mondays and Thursdays, i didn't know that. 

I do wanna use a proxy but im currently using mirror mode at the moment, i don't think mirror mode has it supported. Could using a VPN on my bot so it's not in the same location improve my chances of avoiding bans? I think im definitely going to try that.

There are ways to proxy the mirror client but not through OSBot's proxy settings. Easiest way to do it without any technical knowledge is using using proxifier with a proxy rule set for both clients.

16 hours ago, Tony22 said:

VPNs are generally a bad choice because IPs are accessed by multiple people, unless they provide dedicated IPs, in that case I'd give it a go (knowing you are still risking your account).