AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

Been having issues with the graveyard section, specifically walking back to the MTA after banking. This is the 3rd time I've seen this happen. Set up the bot and came back to my character standing outside of the arena, trying to click into the building but not being able to because it isn't clicking on the front door. Here's the log.

[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 09:01:38 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 09:01:38 PM]: Caching Sprites
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 09:01:38 PM]: Caching Images
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 09:03:04 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 09:03:21 PM]: [PointsCaching] Caching Points
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 09:03:21 PM]: [PointsTracker] Manual Update: TELEKINETIC 120 Points
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 09:03:21 PM]: [PointsTracker] Manual Update: ENCHANTMENT 6 Points
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 09:03:21 PM]: [PointsTracker] Manual Update: ALCHEMY 93 Points
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 09:03:21 PM]: [PointsTracker] Manual Update: GRAVEYARD 0 Points
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 09:03:46 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 09:04:13 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[WARN][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:08 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[WARN][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:13 AM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:14 AM]: WalkingEvent; Terminated because user has logged out!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:14 AM]: Shutting down script background executors
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:14 AM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:19 AM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:26 AM]: Login completed.
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:27 AM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:27 AM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:30 AM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:30 AM]: Scheduling script background executors
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:20:38 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:37:26 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:37:52 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:38:22 AM]: Couldn't Calculate Relevant Cupboard - Resetting Possibilities
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:39:55 AM]: Couldn't Calculate Relevant Cupboard - Resetting Possibilities
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:40:00 AM]: Couldn't Calculate Relevant Cupboard - Resetting Possibilities
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:42:01 AM]: Couldn't Calculate Relevant Cupboard - Resetting Possibilities
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:42:11 AM]: Couldn't Calculate Relevant Cupboard - Resetting Possibilities
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:46:55 AM]: Couldn't Calculate Relevant Cupboard - Resetting Possibilities
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:49:57 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:50:26 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:55:28 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/30 01:56:11 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

1 hour ago, bwg4211 said:

Been having issues with the graveyard section, specifically walking back to the MTA after banking. This is the 3rd time I've seen this happen. Set up the bot and came back to my character standing outside of the arena, trying to click into the building but not being able to because it isn't clicking on the front door. Here's the log.

Could you make me a screenshot of where exactly the character is located in this instance?

52 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Could you make me a screenshot of where exactly the character is located in this instance?

Yes I can - here is the location.

1.PNG.d33c7e2040c10233b4d6a91b62afc92a.PNG

Also, is there a way we can utilize the bot in just 1, 2, or 3 of the rooms? I typically like to use the peaches I make with Bones to Peaches in the graveyard room to save on food, and I can't seem to make the bot do that for me.

23 minutes ago, bwg4211 said:

Yes I can - here is the location.

1.PNG.d33c7e2040c10233b4d6a91b62afc92a.PNG

Also, is there a way we can utilize the bot in just 1, 2, or 3 of the rooms? I typically like to use the peaches I make with Bones to Peaches in the graveyard room to save on food, and I can't seem to make the bot do that for me.

All right. Thanks.

Please send me this on Discord so I can schedule it as a todo somewhere the next couple of days.

As for sticking to a single room; you can do so by choosing e.g. 999 boots as the first item in the queue and then assigning the room you'd like it to do, first in the queue. Theoretically, it should then only do that room until it got all the points, which would take a very long time.

6 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

All right. Thanks.

Please send me this on Discord so I can schedule it as a todo somewhere the next couple of days.

As for sticking to a single room; you can do so by choosing e.g. 999 boots as the first item in the queue and then assigning the room you'd like it to do, first in the queue. Theoretically, it should then only do that room until it got all the points, which would take a very long time.

Perfect - I'll give it a shot. Thank you for the tip!

And ues, let me join the discord and send it over.

• Like 1

Does the script, for graveyard minigame does it default eat the banana or peaches? if not can it be added?

edit: bought it but, the graveyard seems weird to me. any chance to enable when hp hits a threshold that the script could click on the bones to peaches and eat the peaches for hp instead of running to the back? seems more realistic that way. other then that the script has been really good on the other 3 portals

Edited by xkidnappings
update on req
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, xkidnappings said:

Does the script, for graveyard minigame does it default eat the banana or peaches? if not can it be added?

edit: bought it but, the graveyard seems weird to me. any chance to enable when hp hits a threshold that the script could click on the bones to peaches and eat the peaches for hp instead of running to the back? seems more realistic that way. other then that the script has been really good on the other 3 portals

I recall that in the beta version, quite some time ago, the script was doing in fact this, but in the end that wasn't the most efficient route. I won't directly promise you that I'll make those changes but if you send me a message pertaining this on Discord, we could discuss things further there and I might consider taking another look into that.

14 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I recall that in the beta version, quite some time ago, the script was doing in fact this, but in the end that wasn't the most efficient route. I won't directly promise you that I'll make those changes but if you send me a message pertaining this on Discord, we could discuss things further there and I might consider taking another look into that.

i get that, it really works well with low HP accounts i would of assumed it by default would of had that option thats why i bought it XD, because going to bank doesn't make sense. my account has under 40hp and a peach heals 8. so doing bones to bananas and then using peaches to eat would suffice. i would prefer to not have to babysit it. but other then that it works flawlessly in the other 3 rooms. if its something that goes out of your way then ill just have to take it for what it is. i do appreciate the response. 

Edit: this script works flawlessly if you have main accounts. just for anyone who do read these.

Edited by xkidnappings
wanted to clarify

8 hours ago, xkidnappings said:

i get that, it really works well with low HP accounts i would of assumed it by default would of had that option thats why i bought it XD, because going to bank doesn't make sense. my account has under 40hp and a peach heals 8. so doing bones to bananas and then using peaches to eat would suffice. i would prefer to not have to babysit it. but other then that it works flawlessly in the other 3 rooms. if its something that goes out of your way then ill just have to take it for what it is. i do appreciate the response. 

Edit: this script works flawlessly if you have main accounts. just for anyone who do read these.

Yeah right now I don't have time to immediately look into it, so it'd have to be added to the backlog. For that to potentially happen you'd have to message me on Discord though, concerning this :).