AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

On 7/6/2023 at 12:41 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

Trial granted. It is activated right now.

unfortunately i never saw it come up in my collection of scripts and only gives me the option to buy in the store, not sure how a trial works as ive never had one but i do own a few scripts ive bought. maybe i am doing something wrong?

13 hours ago, TurboTCG said:

unfortunately i never saw it come up in my collection of scripts and only gives me the option to buy in the store, not sure how a trial works as ive never had one but i do own a few scripts ive bought. maybe i am doing something wrong?

The trial started & was active from that moment. It might've ran out before you had a chance to try it but unfortunately I'm not able to check whether somebody has utilized a trial or not.

6 hours ago, simo26246 said:

Is there any way that you can get the script to check pizazz points with hat, rather than running to rewards guardian? Seems quite bot like, and if you're starting/stopping script a lot it's a bit of a time sink too. Surely wouldn't be that hard ? right click, check points, cache them that way?

I can't recall the reason for not going with this approach by heart but there was a reason not to go with this approach. Hence, I'm sorry to say it's currently a negative.