AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

Hello Eagle. First of all, great script.

However, I have selected the script to get me a master wand with upgrades, whenever it tries to upgrade, the bot doesn't go to the bank to fetch the previous wand so it can upgrade to the next tier. It just sits in the shop and spam clicks on confirm to upgrade without the banked wand.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xiez said:

Hello Eagle. First of all, great script.

However, I have selected the script to get me a master wand with upgrades, whenever it tries to upgrade, the bot doesn't go to the bank to fetch the previous wand so it can upgrade to the next tier. It just sits in the shop and spam clicks on confirm to upgrade without the banked wand.

So the idea is that it'll gain the points for all the required points at once, so it can buy one after the other in the same run, without having to go back and forth between the bank.

However, it seems that the script currently does not record the deducting of reward points when items have been bought, hence thinking it can continue to buy items. I have been notified of this and am planning to look into this somewhere the next couple of days.

15 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

So the idea is that it'll gain the points for all the required points at once, so it can buy one after the other in the same run, without having to go back and forth between the bank.

However, it seems that the script currently does not record the deducting of reward points when items have been bought, hence thinking it can continue to buy items. I have been notified of this and am planning to look into this somewhere the next couple of days.

Yeah, I kinda lost a lot of time for my 24 hour trial because of this, I didn't even get to see the bot do the telekinetic room and alchemist room because I already had some points before you granted my trial. Is it possible you can extend it by 24 hours maybe? I would appreciate this alot.