LVL 3 to nature spirit

cadmanmonkey

How much would it cost to have a fresh account quested to nature spirit quest.

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Nature_Spirit

Gain whatever  stats you think will help you on it. (20hp would help do nature spirit). Acc does not need prayer

I can provide a fresh account with membership 

Edited by cadmanmonkey

for anyone who is doing this service. Imo the quickest route to completing this order order is waterfall, the restless ghost, witches house, priest in peril and then nature spirit. All of these quest can be done in about 1 hr and 10 minutes. Unless if you can kill the ghast without str/att lvls then just skip waterfall and witches house.

12 minutes ago, Diamond Skills said:

Do you still need the service?

Yes.

3 minutes ago, Easy Money said:

for anyone who is doing this service. Imo the quickest route to completing this order order is waterfall, the restless ghost, witches house, priest in peril and then nature spirit. All of these quest can be done in about 1 hr and 10 minutes. Unless if you can kill the ghast without str/att lvls then just skip waterfall and witches house.

hmm i normally it can be done without witches house. Just go full iron and bring salmon and you should be fine. Noting this though it may be easyer if i get the prayer levels myself before having the accounts get the quests as it would make it easyer for the person to complete nature spirit with protection prayers

Edited by cadmanmonkey

1 hour ago, cadmanmonkey said:

Yes.

hmm i normally it can be done without witches house. Just go full iron and bring salmon and you should be fine. Noting this though it may be easyer if i get the prayer levels myself before having the accounts get the quests as it would make it easyer for the person to complete nature spirit with protection prayers

Do you have a discord so that we can negotiate the service?

2 hours ago, cadmanmonkey said:

How much would it cost to have a fresh account quested to nature spirit quest.

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Nature_Spirit

Gain whatever  stats you think will help you on it. (20hp would help do nature spirit). Acc does not need prayer

I can provide a fresh account with membership 

Discord - TaxSeazon#6091

7m