Stealth NMZ

Token

9 hours ago, BotSquad said:

Do you by chance know where I'd find those?

Some of them should be here: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Nightmare_Zone/Strategies#

7 hours ago, tetjo said:

Is there a possibility that I can receive a trial please?

Thanks in advance!

Authed :doge: 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with the script..., so it goes stock up on overload and absorption potion but then stands in front of the potion

But doesn't drink it

[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:11 PM]: going to potion
[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:11 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:12 PM]: entering dream
[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:13 PM]: going to potion
[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:13 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:13 PM]: entering dream

This is what it spams on the logger so what I do manually, I drink the potion manually, but doesn't start the dream I have to start it manually and once it's inside it starts working

Idk what causes that

On 7/23/2022 at 10:42 PM, xRYAN said:

Can I get a trial please :)

On 8/7/2022 at 10:01 AM, 2 light said:

Could you explain how it repairs armor? It doesn’t repair my armor for some reason

On 8/8/2022 at 8:55 PM, 2 light said:

@Token Could you explain how it repairs armor? It doesn’t repair my armor for some reason

Sorry for the delay, it should unequip the barrows armour when it falls below the selected threshold on the GUI (if the setting is enabled), after which it goes to bank, withdraws coins, home teleports and repairs via Bob, after which it will equip the armour and teleport back to NMZ via mini game teleport

On 8/9/2022 at 2:08 AM, pimpwarlordz said:

can i have a trial please??

On 8/10/2022 at 5:27 PM, PICwarior381 said:

I have a problem with the script..., so it goes stock up on overload and absorption potion but then stands in front of the potion

But doesn't drink it

[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:11 PM]: going to potion
[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:11 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:12 PM]: entering dream
[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:13 PM]: going to potion
[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:13 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/10 04:24:13 PM]: entering dream

This is what it spams on the logger so what I do manually, I drink the potion manually, but doesn't start the dream I have to start it manually and once it's inside it starts working

Idk what causes that

Does the issue persist after a mirror client restart?

On 8/13/2022 at 9:45 AM, Token said:

Sorry for the delay, it should unequip the barrows armour when it falls below the selected threshold on the GUI (if the setting is enabled), after which it goes to bank, withdraws coins, home teleports and repairs via Bob, after which it will equip the armour and teleport back to NMZ via mini game teleport

Does the issue persist after a mirror client restart?

Hi @Token. The repair feature doesn’t work. It just times out and stops the script with error: failed to enter dream within 5 minutes.

12 hours ago, 2 light said:

Hi @Token. The repair feature doesn’t work. It just times out and stops the script with error: failed to enter dream within 5 minutes.

Does it stop the script without ever taking off the degraded barrows equipment, right after leaving the dream, or does it walk to bank/Bob and attempt to repair before timing out? Are you using a spec weapon with shield/defender and a barrows weapon as main weapon? Does the bot have any arrows/bolts/runes in inventory? What threshold did you set for barrows repairing on the GUI? Are you using mirror mode with the official osrs client? How many bots are you running per client?