Stealth NMZ

Token

On 12/9/2021 at 8:30 PM, Mistersheiks said:

Nvm the trail sir, i already bought it! excellent script fell in love with it, amazing job you did. I was just wondering if its randomized how many absorption pots it drinks when the script starts. If its randomized do you mind making a option to drink all the potions until 990 absorption (only at the start) to maximize the ''afk'' aspect?

It is randomized and controlled by the min/max values for absorption on the GUI; It will start drinking whenever it falls below some random threshold in that range

It will always drink as much as it can just like any regular player to maximize the AFK time; Absorption is 50 per dose, 990 cannot be achieved right in the beginning, it will go for the maximum instead (1000)

7 hours ago, Token said:

It is randomized and controlled by the min/max values for absorption on the GUI; It will start drinking whenever it falls below some random threshold in that range

It will always drink as much as it can just like any regular player to maximize the AFK time; Absorption is 50 per dose, 990 cannot be achieved right in the beginning, it will go for the maximum instead (1000)

Yes i noticed, my bad! it works great sorry for the confusion 😛

19 hours ago, RelaxEasyE said:

I wanna refund my purchase of Stealth NMZ, I bought it yesterday.

Is there something not working as expected?

We can't issue refunds as scripters since the sales go to OSBot, but it can be done if you post a thread in the refunds request section and an admin will handle it

On 12/23/2021 at 4:15 AM, luserk said:

What are the best settings for guthans?

There are too many things to consider, it's a trial and error process; Only thing that's certain is you should go for absorptions + overloads, but even the proportion depends on the account stats and bosses available

On 12/30/2021 at 1:12 AM, Rbuggy said:

Love the script man! One issue though... when the bot guzzles the rock cake, it seems to click in the same four spots over the guzzle option, of course all in random order each time. Is this intended or is it something that can be changed? Thanks man! 

I believe that was supposed to be slightly randomized, but it does tend to click towards the left/right; If the rock cake is placed at the bottom of the inventory, the menu option will appear under the mouse most of the time, which makes it click much faster and without any necessary mouse movements

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Token said:

I believe that was supposed to be slightly randomized, but it does tend to click towards the left/right; If the rock cake is placed at the bottom of the inventory, the menu option will appear under the mouse most of the time, which makes it click much faster and without any necessary mouse movements

Awesome, thank you! Ill give that a try next time I try the script!