Stealth NMZ

Token

On 10/5/2022 at 1:22 AM, deathguy39 said:

Is there a possibility that I can receive a trial please?

Thanks in advance!

Authed :doge: 

On 10/9/2022 at 6:32 AM, mariokiller64 said:

Please make an option to deposit money in the coffer for more automation, thanks :).

Will consider it in a future update, I guess more automation won't hurt

On 10/19/2022 at 10:20 PM, 2 light said:

@Token Any way we can have a section on the gui for preferred levels? This can be where the user sets a target att,str,def level that we want this script to achieve. So if it reaches the level mid round, it will automatically switch attack styles?

I've implemented something like that before, but it would be limited to using the same weapon/gear; Early on it would be more useful to upgrade weapons since the attack style can be set by pausing script and changing the style at this moment, but I might be able to add it if you think it would be useful

5 hours ago, Ugandan password said:

Hi, do you perhaps have a sample on how to use for new acc gaining points/then exp method etc? Like sample gui for starting, then the exp route?

In order to gather some initial points it would be easiest to use prayer potions; Select 5 decent bosses and hard mode customizable, 26 prayer potions, protect from melee, hop between dreams, take break every 1 dream for 5-75 minutes, start botting daily at 6:00-10:00 for 10-16 hours; Leave other settings on default values; An example settings file for setup after obtaining points is linked on the thread

On 10/23/2022 at 2:49 PM, Token said:

I've implemented something like that before, but it would be limited to using the same weapon/gear; Early on it would be more useful to upgrade weapons since the attack style can be set by pausing script and changing the style at this moment, but I might be able to add it if you think it would be useful

@Token I believe it would be a useful feature to add.