Stealth NMZ

Token

22 minutes ago, TimOSRS said:

I am curious how I can setup using super combat pots every 15 minutes. I tried different things, but it keeps drinking way too many... Any help would be nice :).

The option for repoting checks how many levels dropped since drinking the potion, so if you are level 99, that's a +19 boost and the setting to keep it at +15 or higher would be from 4 to 4 (repot when stats dropped by) but it's important to mention that this will take ALL 3 stats into consideration for super combat potion

In your case, drinking every 15 minutes means that the potion must be able to boost more than 15 levels, so this won't work if the stats aren't high enough; if you are 99 and receive a +19 boost, you can set it to drink after stats dropped by 15 to 15 levels (less than 103, original boost was 118)

52 minutes ago, Token said:

The option for repoting checks how many levels dropped since drinking the potion, so if you are level 99, that's a +19 boost and the setting to keep it at +15 or higher would be from 4 to 4 (repot when stats dropped by) but it's important to mention that this will take ALL 3 stats into consideration for super combat potion

In your case, drinking every 15 minutes means that the potion must be able to boost more than 15 levels, so this won't work if the stats aren't high enough; if you are 99 and receive a +19 boost, you can set it to drink after stats dropped by 15 to 15 levels (less than 103, original boost was 118)

Thanks for the heads up. The three stats have different boosts in my case. Let's say that strength gives a +19 boost, attack +18 and defence +17. I want to drink the potion when the strength boost is reduced to +2. So, 15 to 15 would work in this case?

EDIT:

So, I tried out 15 to 15, but I think it drinks 3 times? Is this possible?

Edited by TimOSRS

1 hour ago, TimOSRS said:

Thanks for the heads up. The three stats have different boosts in my case. Let's say that strength gives a +19 boost, attack +18 and defence +17. I want to drink the potion when the strength boost is reduced to +2. So, 15 to 15 would work in this case?

EDIT:

So, I tried out 15 to 15, but I think it drinks 3 times? Is this possible?

Why would it drink 3 times?

16 minutes ago, Token said:

Why would it drink 3 times?

I've payed a bit more attention now and it seems that using this repot.png.d4ef02bfa6323c7150165172119d7b9d.png

it will repot (when taking +19 boost in consideration) when the stat went down to a 15+ boost. So it drinks a sip every 4 minutes... Maybe this option can be reworded, because I am getting confused.

Should 4 to 4 work for a sip per 15 minutes?

14 hours ago, TimOSRS said:

I've payed a bit more attention now and it seems that using this repot.png.d4ef02bfa6323c7150165172119d7b9d.png

it will repot (when taking +19 boost in consideration) when the stat went down to a 15+ boost. So it drinks a sip every 4 minutes... Maybe this option can be reworded, because I am getting confused.

Should 4 to 4 work for a sip per 15 minutes?

You're right, it was worded wrongly; I've correct the GUI tex

15-15, with 99 strength (boosted to 118) will drink when it reaches 114 (inclusive bound, i.e. 114 <= 99 + 15) resulting in drinking every 4 minutes, using a lower range will achieve what you are looking for

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Token said:

You're right, it was worded wrongly; I've correct the GUI tex

15-15, with 99 strength (boosted to 118) will drink when it reaches 114 (inclusive bound, i.e. 114 <= 99 + 15) resulting in drinking every 4 minutes, using a lower range will achieve what you are looking for

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply and help. Great bot so far :)

Running good, just notice it got stuck though. It was trying to withdraw absorption potions but it didnt right click the correct option and instead it was saying how many doses i have and it was trying to enter a number to withdraw . wrong dialog for that : D

nvyuhjZ.png Loot so far from this run

yoo token found this thing, where 2 npc's (in this case those 2 kendals) can get stuck on eachother.. wich means they never reach and can attack, so the script then just stays in place without attacking and wasting pots.. 😅 

i know this is a bit fucky and doesnt happen often at all, but is there something we can do? or is it possible to make script notice if not gettin attacked and move couple squares or something 😅 

screenshot_19_10_2020-09_36_34.png.66f10e8a55fac2db06ed77503cd57062.pngyoo

1 hour ago, Mad Jew said:

yoo token found this thing, where 2 npc's (in this case those 2 kendals) can get stuck on eachother.. wich means they never reach and can attack, so the script then just stays in place without attacking and wasting pots.. 😅 

i know this is a bit fucky and doesnt happen often at all, but is there something we can do? or is it possible to make script notice if not gettin attacked and move couple squares or something 😅 

screenshot_19_10_2020-09_36_34.png.66f10e8a55fac2db06ed77503cd57062.pngyoo

Should be fixed now

• Heart 1

On 10/19/2020 at 10:49 AM, Token said:

Should be fixed now

PLEASE make this feature optional, I don't want the bot to do anything but click potions and it did that perfectly well until now. All I ever did was stand in the middle of the 2 pieces of broken armour in the middle of the room, and move 1 square north, right next to the blood stain on the floor. I've sat there for weeks and never had a problem and now out of the blue the bot is moving my guy around every once in a while

18 hours ago, frimpong said:

PLEASE make this feature optional, I don't want the bot to do anything but click potions and it did that perfectly well until now. All I ever did was stand in the middle of the 2 pieces of broken armour in the middle of the room, and move 1 square north, right next to the blood stain on the floor. I've sat there for weeks and never had a problem and now out of the blue the bot is moving my guy around every once in a while

and why would moving away from that spot have any difference, are you idiot?