Stealth NMZ

Token

@Token Just purchased the script finally and really like it.  One comment to make is that occasionally it will constantly take overloads until inventory full and then appears stuck in the loop continuing to attempt to take more.  If it helps any this is when playing via Mirror Mode.  PM me if there is any other details I can provide to assist.

55 minutes ago, J S N said:

@Token Just purchased the script finally and really like it.  One comment to make is that occasionally it will constantly take overloads until inventory full and then appears stuck in the loop continuing to attempt to take more.  If it helps any this is when playing via Mirror Mode.  PM me if there is any other details I can provide to assist.

I'll send you a PM

Doesnt guzzle/eat the rock cake with overloads. :/ Pls fix.

Edit: i have to manually do the the guzzling/ eating when using overloads. lol

Also theres a problem sometimes it doesnt eat rock cake with 2 hp. this is frustrating. :(

but it eats rock cake when using super combat potions rather than overloads.

ive been using it for more than 3days i tried every settings. Can you help me this one? Thanks!!!

Edited by 699699

15 hours ago, 699699 said:

Doesnt guzzle/eat the rock cake with overloads. :/ Pls fix.

Edit: i have to manually do the the guzzling/ eating when using overloads. lol

Also theres a problem sometimes it doesnt eat rock cake with 2 hp. this is frustrating. :(

but it eats rock cake when using super combat potions rather than overloads.

ive been using it for more than 3days i tried every settings. Can you help me this one? Thanks!!!

Could you send me the settings you used?

12 hours ago, FuksYY said:

I noticed a small bug with Dharok's, when Dharok is broken after a dream while it should end the day session, it takes off the armour tries to equip it again, doesnt logout, just stands there clicking the broken armour.. 

Could you send me a copy paste of the logger? (bottom 3rd button -> toggle logger)