Stealth NMZ

Token

is there a reason that after a while the mobs dont attack back and the script just stands there?  im 1 hour 30 into the dream and they are not attacking me... it says unfreezing enemy's in the log but nothing happens i have to pause script and fight in the middle for them to attack

Edited by RemerBeamer

On 2/26/2021 at 7:53 PM, Dj bot farmz said:

I have a problem. When I start it, it just runs to the bank and does nothing? What can I do about it?

What's printed in the logger (bottom right 3rd button, toggle logger)?

3 hours ago, RemerBeamer said:

is there a reason that after a while the mobs dont attack back and the script just stands there?  im 1 hour 30 into the dream and they are not attacking me... it says unfreezing enemy's in the log but nothing happens i have to pause script and fight in the middle for them to attack

Which bosses did you set? Try north spot, that shouldn't get stuck either

Big Vouch for Token, Have maxed out one of my accounts with it in less than a week. a custom break handler would be perfect everything else is fab. Very pleased as smooth as butter. Great script my friend! :doge:

E:G bot for 4 hours then take a break. its more efficient than breaking inbetween dreams bc then we have to sit there and babysit and time it ourselves. Just a thought.

Edited by DioBrando

I read somewhere Pets can be used to block the pathway to the monsters making you get attacked less. 
My pures do not have a lot of defence, so they get hit 80% of the time.  Seems like a useful update, a cat would block one side making you get attacked by max 1 monster at a time.  Doubling the amount of time a pure can stay in NMZ with absorbs.

• Pets can be useful in the arena because they can block and reduce the number of enemies in melee range, saving absorption potion points.
  •  

hey would there be anyway you could put in the bot for the script to put on a magic spell after a magic potion? ive been boosting from 84-101 magic to use fire surge for 90k magic an hour and i have to manually set it after every dream or i go back in staff bashing, the script is amazing anyway but that would be such a boost for people training magic. click potion then click on spell, then have the repot setting set to reboost levels are already in the script.

16 hours ago, farmageddon said:

I read somewhere Pets can be used to block the pathway to the monsters making you get attacked less. 
My pures do not have a lot of defence, so they get hit 80% of the time.  Seems like a useful update, a cat would block one side making you get attacked by max 1 monster at a time.  Doubling the amount of time a pure can stay in NMZ with absorbs.

• Pets can be useful in the arena because they can block and reduce the number of enemies in melee range, saving absorption potion points.
  •  

Never heard of that, but if it does work I could implement some strategies for pures

7 hours ago, omfg2hko said:

hey would there be anyway you could put in the bot for the script to put on a magic spell after a magic potion? ive been boosting from 84-101 magic to use fire surge for 90k magic an hour and i have to manually set it after every dream or i go back in staff bashing, the script is amazing anyway but that would be such a boost for people training magic. click potion then click on spell, then have the repot setting set to reboost levels are already in the script.

Sure, I'll see what I can do