Stealth NMZ

Token

On 8/28/2024 at 3:14 AM, flexedspoon said:

I get your point I can see it causing a higher ban rate.  I feel I've been getting lucky ban wise because the bot is super slow at using the spec xd 

I will turn it into a more afk mode removing the spec weapon thank you for the suggestion.  Will be able to survive slightly longer inside there without a spec weapon obviously not by much longer.   With the bot being slow and not specing half the time it should be, it is def causing an xp loss so better I turn it off.

Edit: Just turned the spec option on my bot off, appreciate the tip again mate.  Making my bot super afk now.  One tip of advice I will give to you is since the bot is super afk, you can lower the FPS like crazy to lower your CPU usage.  Doesn't matter if its lagging a bit. 

No problem, ive got 99 str now and almost at 99 attack doing this. Im getting 95k/exp per hour just doing the bare basics. No speccs, no powerups, just 3 overloads and the rest absoprtions. It requires so litlle clicks i cant imagine ever getting banned for this as long as i dont do 10+hour sessions every single day.

• Like 1