Exco Clue Solver

Night

• Developer
4 hours ago, hodgey777 said:

is there gunna be a update for jewellery for teleports? Going through stam pots like its going out of fashion lol.

Also got the tia bwo wanai trio step on medium clue and but just goes to the observatory underground and keeps going up and down the stairs.

Thanks

Technically jewellery is supported by the webwalker, but I'm not sure how good it works. I would have to see if the webwalker won't get stuck more often because of it.

• Like 1

just had the mausoleum step in mortania. I have done the quest for this but the bot keeps dropping the clue. 

There are a lot of the medium clues that the bot keeps dropping the clue. Rathing annoying as ive made a account for this bot and have done all quests so it is able to complete all clues.

Any ideas that I need to be doing?

Thanks

Edited by hodgey777

• Developer
On 5/12/2020 at 12:50 AM, hodgey777 said:

just had the mausoleum step in mortania. I have done the quest for this but the bot keeps dropping the clue. 

There are a lot of the medium clues that the bot keeps dropping the clue. Rathing annoying as ive made a account for this bot and have done all quests so it is able to complete all clues.

Any ideas that I need to be doing?

Thanks

Some clues aren't solvable due to webwalker limitations

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, traumav2 said:

Can i get a refund? this script is so outdated. doesnt support house when i have a maxed house. still thinks i need lunar staff for fairy rings when i dont. gets stuck 5 times an hour clicking back and fourth. this is just terrible

also it now doesnt use staminas when they are in  my inventory. runs through catacombs of kourend and gets stuck at the vine and dies, when it could have just using a fairy ring thats way closer.