Exco Clue Solver

Night

• Developer
On 2/14/2023 at 10:37 PM, Vilcikas said:

Hello, could i get a trial for a bit i want to try this script before buying one. 

On 2/18/2023 at 9:28 PM, chyeaa said:

Hi Patrick, this seems like a bad ass script, may I give it a shot please? I mean autoing clues has to be ingenious!!! 

On 2/23/2023 at 10:57 PM, Icarium92 said:

Hi Patrick, loving your puro script! Could I get a trial for this please? :) Thanks!

Enjoy

15 hours ago, ZeroPowers said:

Bought the script yesterday, Love it so far. Only issues ive ran into is that it doesnt know what to do on the Crandor isle clue step for mediums, 

Another step it has issues with is the Orge Pen step... Cant click on the bars to get into the Pen

Could you show a screenshot next time? Those sound like webwalker issues I might be able to fix in the next client version.

F93WtiT.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Enjoy

Could you show a screenshot next time? Those sound like webwalker issues I might be able to fix in the next client version.

Heres one of them, Left it sitting for about 20-25 mins and its still sitting in the same place. Seems its any clue step that requires the bot to walk a long distance. 

Edited by ZeroPowers

Seems pretty decent, unfortunately for me it drops a lot, haha. It has a huge problem with the Relleka/Lighthouse clue though, it says path failed, and spent 5 hours walking around Lumby (I wasn't home) I just got it again, so I manually used games necklace to Barb Outpost and crossed the path, and he finished the rest. Only one it seizures on is Lighthouse, other than that, solid script! I might be buying it, I didn't try it on my main, for obvious reasons, aha, but I have a huge urge to because I can do them all. But sadly in my trial, which is my fault for being away (work) he did about 11 clues in total. But if everything is all good in the next day, I am buying for my main! Thank you man, you're a savage!!

Oh and P.S. the Shayzien one failed bad too, he was a ways away and bot had him "interacting" with him. 

https://postimg.cc/t1x33bwQ

Edited by chyeaa

• Developer
On 2/25/2023 at 4:16 PM, ZeroPowers said:

Heres oe of them, Left it sitting for about 20-25 mins and its still sitting in the same place. Seems its any clue step that requires the bot to walk a long distance. 

That seems to be a client issue where the webwalker can't find a path to the destination. I'll add the clue as unsolvable

On 3/5/2023 at 9:50 PM, ZoloftOSRS said:

Hello lad!
Can I get a trial?

On 3/6/2023 at 7:25 PM, groovyash said:

Could I try this out, seems awesome!

Enjoy

On 2/26/2023 at 2:22 AM, chyeaa said:

Seems pretty decent, unfortunately for me it drops a lot, haha. It has a huge problem with the Relleka/Lighthouse clue though, it says path failed, and spent 5 hours walking around Lumby (I wasn't home) I just got it again, so I manually used games necklace to Barb Outpost and crossed the path, and he finished the rest. Only one it seizures on is Lighthouse, other than that, solid script! I might be buying it, I didn't try it on my main, for obvious reasons, aha, but I have a huge urge to because I can do them all. But sadly in my trial, which is my fault for being away (work) he did about 11 clues in total. But if everything is all good in the next day, I am buying for my main! Thank you man, you're a savage!!

Oh and P.S. the Shayzien one failed bad too, he was a ways away and bot had him "interacting" with him. 

Do you have the NPC name it should interact with? Then I can update the location

On 3/6/2023 at 7:25 PM, groovyash said:

Could I try this out, seems awesome!

This script was not well functioning for me. I would definitely bought the script if it was. It solved some easy clue scroll's but ended up getting stuck after an hour or so. Maybe I got the wrong settings. But it shouldn't just stop and idle till logout.

Thank you for the Trial. The script got great potential, but there are some issues with it I think.

Edited by groovyash

• 2 weeks later...