P2P 100% botted account road to max xD

Arabian Dude

heya, so i've made this account a while back, its finally lookin like something haha, the account is 100% only botting aside from the monkey madness quest.

thought it would be fun to share the progress with y'all, i'm using only paid for scripts and mirror mode only on this account and its 17 days old as of 27/04/2019.

download.png.f3f1a82f162d0df01b31a5ad00169fc0.png

106 Quests points.

Full void obtained.

30M made.

I'll be updating the account status weekly, hopefully i can get those stats maxed safely xD.

#updates will be below in order#

*02/02/2019*

So i didn't focus on skilling this week, i mostly worked on my combat.

I did obtain the Fire cape and Dragon defender. 

Made roughly 7M this week.

Screenshot_2.png.d163088ca7d9ee6e423addb22e047e94.png

Edited by Arabian Dude
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Arabian Dude said:

heya, so i've made this account a while back, its finally lookin like something haha, the account is 100% only botting aside from the monkey madness quest.

thought it would be fun to share the progress with y'all, i'm using only paid for scripts and mirror mode only on this account and its 17 days old as of 27/04/2019.

download.png.f3f1a82f162d0df01b31a5ad00169fc0.png

106 Quests points.

Full void obtained.

30M made.

I'll be updating the account status weekly, hopefully i can get those stats maxed safely xD.

GL my dude, post regular status updates for us :)

10 hours ago, Imthabawse said:

Wow pretty impressive stats for 17 days and 99% botted. Hope you avoid the ban-hammer and get them stats maxed!

i am trying to avoid that, i do bot allot i keep switchin scripts tho, thanks for the support brotha xD

6 hours ago, phiercee1 said:

impressive.  How many hours are you doing a day? and which script for agility and fishing if you don't mind me asking?

i do around 14 hours a day, i keep switching scripts every 2-3 hours, also breaking every 1-2 hours for 30 mints+ is pretty useful to prevent bans, for agility i use Khal AIO Agility and for Fishing i use Khal AIO Fishing (shoutout to @Khaleesi one of the most talented scripters i've come across ever).

5 hours ago, Tesh said:

GL my dude, post regular status updates for us :)

i'll make sure to do that, thanks mate:"

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 12:46 PM, Shinoa said:

what's your schedule look like in terms of botting? taking breaks and switching skilling? 

only using paid scripts from the store? or private?

i'd bot around 1.5 hours then break for around 50 - 80 mints, i keep switching breaking times and skills as i see fit tbh.

i only use paid scripts from the store

On 4/30/2019 at 8:09 PM, honorumas said:

Keep up the good progress.

thanks mate, gonna update the thread tonight, too much exciting progress has been goin on xD

21 hours ago, Promo said:

Have you made the 30m botting on that account? That would be really impressive to me.

tbh when i first started i transferred from my main acc 2m to get me started, the rest is botting, thro combat, fletching, fishing etc..