What makes private script less bannable

Kramnik

Hi guys, wanna touch this topic.

So most of us already heard that private scripts gives you smaller chance of ban and etc. So I am curious what exact makes them safer. First of all if you use public free script which is used by 1k account at the same time, jagex can track these patterns quickly and start swinging the ban hammer. And second thing could be that private scripts are made more professionally. I see two problems with this. If I am begginer scripter and I make a script it is considered a private script, of course if I make a shitty script which at some point start clicking unreachable object or smth. it's a different talk. But lets say I create a simple cooking script, using API etc. Takes food, webwalk to range, interacts, webwalk back to bank. Very simply yet it does what it has to do. But it doesn't seem any different from free public cooker script. Anyway advanced scripters make even these ordinary kind of tasks distinguish from public scripts? Or the uniques of whole method does the trick? :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kramnik said:

Hi guys, wanna touch this topic.

So most of us already heard that private scripts gives you smaller chance of ban and etc. So I am curious what exact makes them safer. First of all if you use public free script which is used by 1k account at the same time, jagex can track these patterns quickly and start swinging the ban hammer. And second thing could be that private scripts are made more professionally. I see two problems with this. If I am begginer scripter and I make a script it is considered a private script, of course if I make a shitty script which at some point start clicking unreachable object or smth. it's a different talk. But lets say I create a simple cooking script, using API etc. Takes food, webwalk to range, interacts, webwalk back to bank. Very simply yet it does what it has to do. But it doesn't seem any different from free public cooker script. Anyway advanced scripters make even these ordinary kind of tasks distinguish from public scripts? Or the uniques of whole method does the trick? :) 

Private scripts are usually made because a public script for it doesn't exist. Like you said, a premium script that does 'x' task would be hardly any different to a private script that does 'x'. Because private scripts focus on these tasks that are not commonly botted they are watched far less and reports are also lower contributing to the phrase "private scripts have less of a ban rate" which as a whole is not entirely true. Hopefully this helps!

47 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Key differences are patterns and profiling, which free scripts do not have.

Could you tell more about this? :) 

1 hour ago, Impensus said:

Private scripts are usually made because a public script for it doesn't exist. Like you said, a premium script that does 'x' task would be hardly any different to a private script that does 'x'. Because private scripts focus on these tasks that are not commonly botted they are watched far less and reports are also lower contributing to the phrase "private scripts have less of a ban rate" which as a whole is not entirely true. Hopefully this helps!

So that means that there is no point if making your own mining or etc. script then?

• Like 1

Honestly, private or free/paid. You'll be banned no matter what at some point. Anti-bans are a load of shit, and as far as ive read, Anti-profiling is pretty much the same.

Bottom line, private or not, ban hammers will come and you should only be using accounts you don't care that get banned.

40 minutes ago, Tesh said:

Honestly, private or free/paid. You'll be banned no matter what at some point. Anti-bans are a load of shit, and as far as ive read, Anti-profiling is pretty much the same.

Bottom line, private or not, ban hammers will come and you should only be using accounts you don't care that get banned.

Thanks for opinion but you missed a point a little bit :D This is not about not receiving the ban it is about making scripts that delay them as much as possible 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kramnik said:

Thanks for opinion but you missed a point a little bit :D This is not about not receiving the ban it is about making scripts that delay them as much as possible 

That's a complicated topic. However, like I said, anti-ban an anti profiling are rubbish told to make money. That being said, making a script for a less botted activity, for example Corp beast (Just an example here). There really is no way to make 1 script less bannable to the next. It mostly comes down to 50% luck and 50% of tracked info of said bots.

4 minutes ago, Tesh said:

That's a complicated topic. However, like I said, anti-ban an anti profiling are rubbish told to make money. That being said, making a script for a less botted activity, for example Corp beast (Just an example here). There really is no way to make 1 script less bannable to the next. It mostly comes down to 50% luck and 50% of tracked info of said bots.

I get what you mean. You can go hunt with new method which is not so efficient but quite isolated and etc. and be quite safe or do something which is complicated and not expected to be botted, raids, tob or corp as you mentioned. But if you want to level up mining or woodcutting there is pretty much no space for fantasies here :D 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kramnik said:

I get what you mean. You can go hunt with new method which is not so efficient but quite isolated and etc. and be quite safe or do something which is complicated and not expected to be botted, raids, tob or corp as you mentioned. But if you want to level up mining or woodcutting there is pretty much no space for fantasies here :D 

Pretty much. My goal with bots is to make afk cash while im at work, and make enough to keep making more if one gets banned. I never bot a main or anything im not willing to lose.

7 minutes ago, Tesh said:

Pretty much. My goal with bots is to make afk cash while im at work, and make enough to keep making more if one gets banned. I never bot a main or anything im not willing to lose.

Same is for me :) I run big suicide farm and running out of things to improve so thinking getting into longer period botting. Mostly for fun, to try not get banned as long as I can in meanwhile making my own scripts to learn scripting more and maybe this would open gold farming potential

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rebuilderma said:

I don't think any Public Osbot scripts support Muling at the moment, so that is one thing to look for in a private script IMO

And as I have seen admins posts it will never will. :D Regarding these thing the is no argue. When I make my own scripts I craft them as I want them, doying something very specific could save me 30 seconds of my time per account and if I farm on 50 accounts it saves almost half an hour a day. But things like these doesnt do anything regarding ban rate

• Like 1