[Selling] PUBG CHEAT

Fishing

I'll keep it simple and short, Im selling a pubg cheat. Add my discord Jacoboo#3209 if you are interested in buying.

The cheat includes:

Aimbot: FOV, AimKey,Prediction

Player ESP: Name, Health, Distance, Skeleton, Vis Check

Item ESP: Name, Distance

Airdrop ESP: Name, Distance

Lootcrate ESP: Name, Distance

You are able to change colors of almost everything in the cheat. 

Item ESP colors are changeable in categories such as attatchments, AR, SMG etc.

The cheat is BattleEye and Xenuine/XignCode proof. 

Compatible with Windows 7/8/10 x64

Video by me off the cheat in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZJ_1Yv1m1o

Ty, add my discord if interested as i mentioned! or PM me but my inbox is full 90% of the time.

Edited by Fishing

11 minutes ago, manko said:

did you makes this? is it a public cheat or are you the only one using it, what about if VAC can pick it up. all this info is needed when buying a cheat as to me it just looks like a copy paste cheat you made up tho i my be wrong.

Yes, agree on manko. This could be something that you just found on forums :D Further more, no info on support, if its yours and gets patched will there be any fixes?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm of the opinion that cheats make everything more fun and relaxing, who's with me? The first time when I tried to play with cheats was when I was in 5th grade. I ran away from class to go to a friend who had a PC to play some games. And there I tried for the first time cheats and saw how they work, I was very impressed. So when my parents bought me my own computer I started playing games with my friends and tried some cheats for fun but one day I found out that my hardware IP was banned and I couldn't play anymore. Fortunately for me my friend already has this problem and he gave me a very good hwid spoofer which helped me keep playing.

Edited by Abragred