OSBot's mouse movement is easily detected

asdttt

6 minutes ago, Alek said:

Ugh... Gary's Hood is literally using SendInput as well. Yes your mouse is detected because you can hook onto the windows hook chain and monitor for input thats generated by a real device vs those injected by application code - aka using SendInput directly like you are.

Mouse Hook: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/winuser/ns-winuser-tagmsllhookstruct

Just please stop making these cringey threads, you're really out of your league.

I'll work on a way to remove all flags like LLMHF_INJECTED and so on. There's 100% a way to hide the fact it's an emulated input without the use of a driver

Edit: ASSUMING they're using native code to check input that is.. Wouldn't put it past Jagex but I just don't see why they'd bother logging press->release delays when they have a solid way to detect emulated mouse clicks

Edited by asdttt

1 minute ago, Alek said:

I can still find many more ways, now please stop saying that your autoclicker is undetected/hardware emulation because I just showed you how (one easy way) to determine if its software simulated.

Uhh I said it was undetected on the JVM level, which it true. Low level, of course it is detected.. 

Edited by asdttt

1 minute ago, Alek said:

It's very detected on the JVM level, I already told you that you can use JNI/JNA. I don't mean to be offensive or pick on you, but do I need to spoon feed you all the resources? Just because you don't know how something is being detected, doesn't mean its undetected...

Woow it's almost as if JNI/JNA calls native code huh?

Edited by asdttt

Just now, Alek said:

Let me simplify this for you: SendInput is detected - you cannot say SendInput is undetected on any f***ing level, JVM, Windows, iPhone, Smart Refigerator. 

Ok but you still need to call native code so chill. JVM alone can't suddenly detect it. You'd need to execute native code, therefor it's not detectable on the JVM it's detectable on lowlevel. 

Just now, Alek said:

I gave you one example, did you check the stacktrace (doesn't require "native code")? If so post it and show me.

If I sent input from my autoclicker to a java application, you think it'd be visible on the stacktrace? I'm not exactly sure what I'm suppose to be looking for? 

I'll try it out I guess?

The only source I could locate relating to actually detecting virtual mouse clicks on a low level would people on random forums from 4 years ago claiming there was a "Jaclib.dll" file included in OSRS which apparently contains a check for the mouse. However, it's clearly unfinished and the callback is empty so they appear to have never implemented it. Like I said above, certain mice allow programming keys which use SendInput. If they banned soley on SendInput there'd be zero bypassers, no autoclick bypassing, and most likely false bans from people using software for clicking (More common then you think..). 

Info on it:  https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115467&p=1367229#post1367229

Here's apparently a bypass too: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115467&p=1367229#post1367229

Edited by asdttt

8 minutes ago, Alek said:

You. Are. Using. The. Same. Windows API. Functions. That. Gary's. Hood. Is. Using. Stop. Calling. Your. Autoclicker. Stealthy. Or. Undetected.

I never claimed it's undetected, simply that it'd be undetected from high level language. OF COURSE IT IS DETECTED FROM NATIVE CODE. IM NOT DENYING THAT? Let's get off the topic of my fucking autoclicker lmao

And why'd you ignore everything I said, including the fact that the only native code they HAD (I can't find any trace of it anymore), contained an empty callback..? Also the fact that people have already found ways to mask the detection..

Edit: HOWEVER, Gary's hood is VERY EASILY detectable from  java code.. That was my point... 

Edit2: And let's go by this. There's ZEROO evidence Jagex checks mouse clicks from a low level point. BUT, there is evidence they do from a HIGH level point. That point being the delay between press and release, and a few other minor details. 

Please give me evidence that Jagex checks for emulated mouse clicks please since you're clearly one of the best programmers to have ever lived 

Edited by asdttt
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Alek said:

YOU

AND

GARY'S HOOD

USE

THE

SAME 

CODE

WHICH 

IS

SENDINPUT

AM I SPEAKING IN PORTUGESE?

No but you obviously have a severe reading disability. There's no proof they check for sendInput, only mouse press->release and other JAVA mouse events. Gary's hood has a delay of 0 MS. As simple as that

Here, I'll just repost it. Read it slowly :D

Argument #1:

There's ZEROO evidence Jagex checks mouse clicks from a low level point. BUT, there is evidence they do from a HIGH level point. That point being the delay between press and release, and a few other minor details.  (Which the majority of autoclickers have a delay of 0)

Proof: https://github.com/zeruth/runescape-client/blob/master/src/Client.java#L3371

Please give me evidence that Jagex checks for emulated mouse clicks please since you're clearly one of the best programmers to have ever lived. 

Argument #2: 

There's literally already a hook to hide indication of the mouse emulation (Multiple on the forum, just look around): https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115467&p=1367229#post1367229

Edited by asdttt
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Alek said:

Your. Autoclicker. Is. The. Same. As. Most. Autoclickers. You. Are. Using. SendInput.

No. shit. Do you expect me to use a driver? Create something to send inputs from an actual device from the usb? And why bother when there's no evidence they check for sendInput lmao.

Kinda seems you're a bit triggered that the bot you spent years working on* can be detected with little effort lmao. Can't even put together a reasonable response with proof. But keep going off topic, whatever makes you feel better

Edited by asdttt

13 minutes ago, asdttt said:

No. shit. Do you expect me to use a driver? Create something to send inputs from an actual device from the usb? And why bother when there's no evidence they check for sendInput lmao.

Kinda seems you're a bit triggered that the bot you spent years making can be detected with little effort lmao. Can't even put together a reasonable response with proof. But keep going off topic, whatever makes you feel better

Alek didn't make OSBot, just btw

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Does anybody have proof to what Jagex does/doesn't gather?

Yeah tons of proof all over the internet lol. I've even linked the code directly. I mean that's the first step in making a bot, figuring out what you need to spoof. So it's a very talked about subject. Although there's no proof or indication they load any .dll file with the capability of tracking emulated mouse click flags. 

They also have said that you ARE allowed to re-map mouse keys. You are allowed to remap your mouse key to your keyboard key, which would then use SendInput API. Like I told Alek, my mouse is broken from being dropped, so that's literally my only option until I get a new mouse. It'd be ridiculous for them to ban over re-mapped keys. Go look around on youtube, it's a VERRRRY popular thing to remap your mouse to your keyboard for efficiency.

However, if they do detect emulated mouse clicks, then all of this botting is actually secretly allowed by Jagex, but they don't allow you to abuse it too long. It'd also pick up on macro recording, which that one guy with all 99's bypasses with (Too lazy to link, but I think you know). No other explanation really..  

21 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Ok let me rephrase this.

Does anybody have evidence to everything Jagex is using/gathering/analyzing for their bot detection methods?

This part needs to stop because we do not know what Jagex's bot detection methods are.

For all we know Jagex has been able to factor in SendInput to a level where they can determine if a legitimate player is using it or a bot is using it.

Huh......? We can figure out what data we're sending them................................ It doesn't matter if they use it for their anti-bot or not.................................................................. And yeah, maybe they do have a SendInput check somewhere, but I or anyone else sure as hell can't find it yet. I'll keep probing though..