Anyone fuck with Supreme?

Impensus

Just wondering how many of you guys fuck with supreme. I recently made a bot that works perfectly and has captcha solving techniques. Currently has 3.4 second checkout times and when I edit some methods this weekend should be able to get this down to 1-2.

im planning to sell the service as a supreme ‘proxy’ where for £10 or £20 for bigger items I can guarantee a cop for people. Is that something any of you guys would be interested in?

26 minutes ago, adumon said:

I know it's pretty popular these days so you can deff. look to start something up, but make sure your prices are reasonable.

I only fuck with Stone Island!  ?

It's popularity has definitely surged and I know many people sell manual proxy services for £30-50 each drop. Hopefully keeping my prices below this should gain my service a bit of momentum.

22 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

I only mess with the Tim?️s x su?️reme collab

Image result for timbs meme deepfried

8 minutes ago, Impensus said:

It's popularity has definitely surged and I know many people sell manual proxy services for £30-50 each drop. Hopefully keeping my prices below this should gain my service a bit of momentum.

Image result for timbs meme deepfried

straight fax ?️, I'm more interested in shoe proxies when I did bot releases but su?️reme proxies should net you some good guap.

3 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

straight fax ?️, I'm more interested in shoe proxies when I did bot releases but su?️reme proxies should net you some good guap.

I'm gonna develop Palace next and then prolly Adidas, Nike and other retailers people want. I wont do that until the previous site is perfect tho. It should be easier to implement these as supreme really do make life tough for bot makers. I doubt Nike and Adidas care as much as they are on such a bigger scale.

30 minutes ago, uta said:

There are some really good bots out there already , so idk how ul match up to those

Once I edit the way my bot talks to the supreme servers I think 1 to 1.5 second checkout times will be possible. I know this is far faster than most bots publically available at the moment. In addition to this most bots cannot deal with captcha requests. My bot ensures that the captcha is never encountered by utilising a flaw (kind of) with invisible recaptcha meaning that unlike others, you won't ever lose your cop due to a random captcha.

6 minutes ago, xtrippiebans said:

Ye, supreme, palace,  Anti Shipping Shiping club, storm , revenge and so on

Would you say that £10-£20 (hype items) is a reasonable price for a starting bot provider?