iChaosAltar

Tom

• 1 month later...

A bit messy startup tbh. It doesn't have a save/load, and first time starting going to the altar it will open the logout interface. But once it detects a PKer it will try open the world hopper instead = 100 % death upon script start.

E: I'm gonna stop using it after so 2 deaths already. 

1. Upon level up it will get 1 prayer point, and the script will enable project from magic just for that 1 prayer point lol - in this time it will be more vunerable to pkers. 

1a. Why even use project magic in the first place? The script doesn't even support food, and doesn't run away from pkers, so why use mouse movements on it?

2. You should add option to shuffle world. Pkers realised that the script world current world +1 so its easy to track again. 

Really outdated script I would say.

Edited by jens4626

For some reason after every level up, it changes the next value of the dragon bone to null? 
You advance a level, bot stops working.
Pause bot, manually click dragon bone it says Dragon bone > Null or Dragon Bone > cancel.
Obviously not something that's meant to be shown with that option to "Null it" so weird that it's edited the game client somehow.

On 1/26/2023 at 6:08 AM, jens4626 said:

A bit messy startup tbh. It doesn't have a save/load, and first time starting going to the altar it will open the logout interface. But once it detects a PKer it will try open the world hopper instead = 100 % death upon script start.

E: I'm gonna stop using it after so 2 deaths already. 

1. Upon level up it will get 1 prayer point, and the script will enable project from magic just for that 1 prayer point lol - in this time it will be more vunerable to pkers. 

1a. Why even use project magic in the first place? The script doesn't even support food, and doesn't run away from pkers, so why use mouse movements on it?

2. You should add option to shuffle world. Pkers realised that the script world current world +1 so its easy to track again. 

Really outdated script I would say.

Hopping speed heavily depends on whether you use mirror mode or not, unfortunately.

As for protect mage, its mainly so if you get attacked by a mage you might be able to finish off the rest of your bones before you die

The pkers themselves are just hopping to the next / previous world because its quick and easy, OSBot world hopping is frankly dogshit, so shuffle world while good in theory will just result in it failing to hop before the pker hits you (it used to be a shuffle system)

17 hours ago, Dylsack said:

For some reason after every level up, it changes the next value of the dragon bone to null? 
You advance a level, bot stops working.
Pause bot, manually click dragon bone it says Dragon bone > Null or Dragon Bone > cancel.
Obviously not something that's meant to be shown with that option to "Null it" so weird that it's edited the game client somehow.

I think fast mode causes this, its a weird OSBot bug and I don't have a fix currently.