iChaosAltar

Tom

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tom said:

Understandable, it would be good if you could tell me why it sucks though so maybe I can improve the experience for others

Sure, whenever you level up the [Dragon Bones] -> [Chaos Altar] the dragon bones portion becomes [null]. So it keeps trying to use [null] -> on [Chaos Altar] in a loop and doesn't do anything. Have it recycle 'use' on d bones whenever you level up. IF you die it doesn't log to another world it stays in the same as the one you just died in. World hopping is super super slow. Only complaints as of now.

13 hours ago, justin111111 said:

Sure, whenever you level up the [Dragon Bones] -> [Chaos Altar] the dragon bones portion becomes [null]. So it keeps trying to use [null] -> on [Chaos Altar] in a loop and doesn't do anything. Have it recycle 'use' on d bones whenever you level up. IF you die it doesn't log to another world it stays in the same as the one you just died in. World hopping is super super slow. Only complaints as of now.

Thanks

I assume you're using mirror mode? the using null on the chaos altar seems weird unless you just worded it like that

Also, if you arent aware you need to go through https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/ for refunds as I don't handle them

7 hours ago, Tom said:

Thanks

I assume you're using mirror mode? the using null on the chaos altar seems weird unless you just worded it like that

Also, if you arent aware you need to go through https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/ for refunds as I don't handle them

it really says null on the upper left corner, Use null On Chaos Altar. so weird. and yes on mirror mode

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ugandan password said:

Hi, does this script use burning amy to lvl 38 wild and run to the altar? Is there such setting? But also will it consume the wine for quick death?

It will use burning ammy, i cant remember if it will drink the wines to die quickly, it might run then teleport with glory

I've added a trial if you want to check it out