Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

31 minutes ago, MTSe7en said:

Oh i wasn't aware that the bot would only get stam pots with 1 dose. I just stocked up on a bunch of 4 doses because I assumed that's what would be best. But if the bot is grabbing any stam pot in the bank I don't think it would be wise to make an update to drop the vial if its still got 3 doses in it. 

Also, i've been noticing that sometimes when it goes to specific banks (like the bank underground in burthorpe) the bot will just sit there with the bank up with the status saying "Banking" but it won't do anything. It'll just sit there. 

Yeah I think I'll make an update to only withdraw (1) so that it is most efficient 

8 minutes ago, Emerald12 said:

When I start off the script at g.e (with only an enchanted gem in inventory) it goes to resupply but when it types to buy something it starts repeating itself and starts typing into the general chat. I'm running this on mirror mode 50ms.

Are you running the bot on fixed mode? 

• Like 1

So it completed first task fine. Went back to g.e to restock and same issued reoccurred😒. Kept typing Shantay Pass onto the general chat. Idk, what to do at this point. I don't think restarting the client after each task is the ideal solution, must be something else perhaps. Need help.

Edit: It opens up G.E and instead of clicking on the "Buy" icon it just starts typing the item into the general chat.

Edited by Emerald12

33 minutes ago, Emerald12 said:

So it completed first task fine. Went back to g.e to restock and same issued reoccurred😒. Kept typing Shantay Pass onto the general chat. Idk, what to do at this point. I don't think restarting the client after each task is the ideal solution, must be something else perhaps. Need help.

Edit: It opens up G.E and instead of clicking on the "Buy" icon it just starts typing the item into the general chat.

I think this is a mirror mode bug. It only happens on there. @MGII think Mirror is having issues reading widgets. I've tested on the regular client and have had no issues with GE restocking 

7 minutes ago, MTSe7en said:

Banking error also happening at CW bank chest. Hopefully you can figure out the problem with this because if it was fixed this bot could run for hours and hours without needed to restart. @Jiggles And I have to say it again but I appreciate your dedication to your scripts. Good shit. 

Hey Are you on mirror? RUnning on fixed mode?

also it seems to only happen to Bank Chests not stalls?

Edited by Juggles

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

Hey Are you on mirror? RUnning on fixed mode?

also it seems to only happen to Bank Chests not stalls?

Yep on mirror, and yea it seems bank chests are an issue with banking. But even when I went to edgeville bank one time it just stood there so I'm not sure what's going on.

Even at the Tree Gnome Stronghold bank it's doing the same thing. So it's not just bank chests. 

Edited by MTSe7en
more info

4 hours ago, Emerald12 said:

I'm sure it'll run fine for you. If you could please report back because this bot is very well-made and has a lot of potential. Just wanna see how many levels you're gaining. 🤙

• Like 1

I hate to keep reporting bugs and putting more work on you but I got an aberrant spectre task and it was just continuously walking around the tree like such: 

https://i.gyazo.com/53fa9d918cab0eb18f7fbceb2b85e0c3.mp4

Not sure why the video ended so quickly but it was just odd to me. The bot could have just went into the cave right by nieve to start slaying. @Juggles @Malcolm

Edited by MTSe7en
more info

3 hours ago, MTSe7en said:

Yep on mirror, and yea it seems bank chests are an issue with banking. But even when I went to edgeville bank one time it just stood there so I'm not sure what's going on.

Even at the Tree Gnome Stronghold bank it's doing the same thing. So it's not just bank chests. 

it is happening constantly for me as well. bot does have potential to run without babysitting it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MTSe7en said:

I hate to keep reporting bugs and putting more work on you but I got an aberrant spectre task and it was just continuously walking around the tree like such: 

https://i.gyazo.com/53fa9d918cab0eb18f7fbceb2b85e0c3.mp4

Not sure why the video ended so quickly but it was just odd to me. The bot could have just went into the cave right by nieve to start slaying. @Juggles @Malcolm

Do you know if logger was saying something like "route not found"?

Just an FYI for everyone, you can view your loot log by opening your logger which keeps track of all your items you loot :)

[INFO][Bot #1][04/09 10:11:15 AM]: Item Above threshold: 750. Loot item: Grimy irit leaf
[INFO][Bot #1][04/09 10:11:56 AM]: Item Above threshold: 750. Loot item: Grimy lantadyme
[INFO][Bot #1][04/09 10:12:04 AM]: Item Above threshold: 750. Loot item: Grimy lantadyme
[INFO][Bot #1][04/09 10:16:48 AM]: Item Above threshold: 750. Loot item: Grimy ranarr weed
[INFO][Bot #1][04/09 10:17:08 AM]: Item Above threshold: 750. Loot item: Grimy cadantine

• Like 1