Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

The script has a lot of bugs with g.e interactions. Often times it fails to buy the items. It's also getting stuck after getting a slayer task, failing to read the assigned task. The script also stops because it doesn't have teleport methods to varock, even though the character is already in varock big bank and it's also set to buy varock tabs automatically which it doesnt. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Juggles @Malcolm

I found these points from 1st October from someones post:

Inconveniences:

1. My anguish/fury/torture gets removed whenever I have to return to the bank.

2. Whenever I get a dragon/wyvern task while using a blow pipe, I 9 time out of 10 die to lack of a dragon fire shield

3. Bot cant find sourhogs

4. Whenever im on a gargoyle task and get a marble gargoyle, it drains me of all my inventory's food as it does magic damage with its special and ranged damage as base attack. (No food = auto bank = bot removes superior necklace to glory = less damage and defense.

5. Dust devils in the catacombs, you MUST babysit your bot every second in order to not look like a bot, bot tries to loot splashers loot, which 9 times out of 10 makes you stay on their side and kill "their" dust devils... 

6. Gp/hr does not include high alchs, coin drops, any item in multiples displays only the price for 1x

7. Abberant spectres glitch out the gp/hr section from time to time, making it look like you found several more of 1 item than you actually did

Potential improvements

1. A spec weapon option would be helpful for when you're using a hasta

2. Option to use Brimhaven tablets (rather than a glory.) in order to get to shilo village faster, with less clicks, takes a whole minute less

3. Very simple safespots for some ranged tasks for preserving food in Nieves cave

4. Rune pouch support

5. Herb box support

6. Bastion potion support (very useful for tasks like bloodvelds where youre using ranged... but standing in the middle of them)

Bugs are still intact, and few suggestions to make more appealing script :)