Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

Thanks, one more - teled back to edge and then trying to continue the journey with an empty necklace "You will need to recharge your skill necklace before you can use it again", tries over and over again.

If you could also implement herb sack support, that would be great.

Edited by fighterix

Gets stuck at edge trying to return from a break to go back to black demons, "not enough water runes to tele", didnt´t take them from the bank while at the same time had a falador tablet in the inventory.

Could we optimize the breaking somehow. It teles to edge every time to break, so at the moment I helped the script by teleporting to falador, but then the char walks back to demons with whatever was in the inventory when the break started - so two prayer potions and a bag full of loot, should just bank everything and go with a fresh inventory, now it has to tele back to bank quite soon. 

Edited by fighterix

7 hours ago, fighterix said:

Question regarding slayer Tower in Canifis, if I have a task there and the script needs to bank to get extra food/pots, it will run to Varrock instead of Canifis, could we improve that?

It should calculate the closest bank. What kind of teleports do you have on you?

Slayer tower abby demons task, since it is so close to gargoyles then the account sometimes aggros those instead of abby demons, script for some reason just waits around/does not run away or attack gargoyle back. 

EDIT: this happens quite frequently for me, basically killing the script

Edited by fighterix