Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

5 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

@Malcolmif you don't mind I would be very interested in testing V2 :) Please and thank you!

You've got it!

@Coin4Coin

@unknown788

Please all three of you let me know if you have any issues and/or suggestions and please let me know what is working well :)

I appreciate your help! As you know massive scripts are very time consuming to test so it's always helpful to have others help in that area of the process!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Malcolm said:

You've got it!

@Coin4Coin

@unknown788

Please all three of you let me know if you have any issues and/or suggestions and please let me know what is working well :)

I appreciate your help! As you know massive scripts are very time consuming to test so it's always helpful to have others help in that area of the process!

Only thing I've been noticing with v2.0 is that it will not pull out stam pots even when selected on the GUI. Also if I pause and unpause the script it seems to get locked up and stop. This only seemed to happen in the catacombs for some reason. Otherwise working great, keep up the great work! 

Also adding fairy ring compatibility and special attack capability would be insane. Thanks!

Edited by JustSe7en

@Malcolm 

Also, missing that prayer option on v2 for sure. Gets stuck on walking to certain tasks. Logs say that the task of walking to the task location has been completed, the fighting process is starting, but it doesn't attack or do anything at all for that matter. Seems like it will freeze up after that. On mirror mode. Occurs with old mouse method and new mouse as well. 

Edited by JustSe7en