Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

9 minutes ago, LuukBot said:

How long did u run? Any other scripts u used? I've been using this for a long time, no bans. It was probably just too much or another script.

Not used any other scripts on these accounts mate, was using it quiet a lot but when lots of breaks, and legit playing added also. How long have you been using this for ?

1 hour ago, dmrfc92 said:

Not used any other scripts on these accounts mate, was using it quiet a lot but when lots of breaks, and legit playing added also. How long have you been using this for ?

Almost a month now. Bans I had weren't because of this script.

And if you play legit and bot like you said, you're still making way too many hours IMO.

6 hours ago, LuukBot said:

Almost a month now. Bans I had weren't because of this script.

And if you play legit and bot like you said, you're still making way too many hours IMO.

Yeah, I think it was down to me, the script worked perfectly fine for ages. Defo the best script I’ve used. I’ve just created another account today, made it meme era and have nearly 50qp. I’m planning on getting b gloves then letting the slayer script work on it. Fingers crossed!

How long so you play a day? And is it all at once with what breaks? And how many days a week? Asking out of curiosity.

Edited by dmrfc92

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

What task? It only uses prayer on specific tasks. 
Also did you check the box for stamina potions? If so it will withdraw them once you bank and it will sip it before running to the task. It doesnt use stamina potions on task 

Ah I see, also so I'm not able to just use prayer pots for the task? Also the stamina potions don't get used (1 dose) prior to the task as well. Also is there a way to let it use my blowpipe on dragon tasks for dragon tasks for Nieve? It tends not to be able to survive very long with the lack of food from the amount of prayer pots it withdraws. Thanks for the help!

Edited by Tanqied