Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

6 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Hey  the webwalker gets stuck on the warning for about 30 seconds and then will run. I suggest disabling it as this is an issue with webwalker, not the script. 

Do you have the logger when it got stuck for the mountain trolls? How long did you let it run at vannaka when it got stuck btw? Was it like 5 seconds or a few minutes? Osbot webwalker can take up to like 30 seconds to correct itself (Osbot api, not the script)

I let it run for about 30 seconds then moved it manually mate, next to vannaka that is. Also il let you know how it goes once I bank, it might have moved itself if I had left it for a bit. Other than that, I’ve ran it for 7 hours today, not one problem, great script. Only wish I had bought it earlier.

I don’t have a logger for it, I closed the script and restarted it. For future preference, how do I do that? And I can post it up here

Edited by dmrfc92

30 minutes ago, dmrfc92 said:

I let it run for about 30 seconds then moved it manually mate, next to vannaka that is. Also il let you know how it goes once I bank, it might have moved itself if I had left it for a bit. Other than that, I’ve ran it for 7 hours today, not one problem, great script. Only wish I had bought it earlier.

I don’t have a logger for it, I closed the script and restarted it. For future preference, how do I do that? And I can post it up here

Top right corner in settings you can open the logger. 

For the trolls, I recommend disabling the warning but it should run after about 30seconds. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

Top right corner in settings you can open the logger. 

For the trolls, I recommend disabling the warning but it should run after about 30seconds. 

Will do mate.

Now, for some reason, I had the same problem when clicking in a small area walking around in circles in the desert, on a crocodile task. Couldn’t manage to get the logger due to it clicking around too many times, but I restarted it at the ge.

Closed script, opened script, loaded script & pressed play. The ‘status’ stays at ‘Check gem for task’ and does nothing.

This is the log I got:

https://ibb.co/GpQx80G

Not sure what has happened, it could be a simple fix, hopefully you can help

Edited by dmrfc92

7 minutes ago, dmrfc92 said:

Will do mate.

Now, for some reason, I had the same problem when clicking in a small area walking around in circles in the desert, on a crocodile task. Couldn’t manage to get the logger due to it clicking around too many times, but I restarted it at the ge.

Closed script, opened script, loaded script & pressed play. The ‘status’ stays at ‘Check gem for task’ and does nothing.

This is the log I got:

https://ibb.co/GpQx80G

Not sure what has happened, it could be a simple fix, hopefully you can help

Do you Have All tabs open? It needs to read the task from the chatbox

10 hours ago, cuzyolo said:

huge vouch to this script, runs great, huge gains 10/10 recommend it to anyone.

I second this,  by far the best script I’ve used. I’ve ran this on 2 accounts for days, and it’s running perfect. My only annoyance is I never bought it earlier.

@Juggles if and when would you be creating a Konar version or this? I know it would be another script in itself, but I would definitely purchase it!

• Like 1