Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

5 minutes ago, aquagio said:

this script is broke stops every 1-2 hours you need alot of time for this script

Can you post in detail the logger+ paint + description of what is going on? I need details on what's happening for you so I can help you. 

There was one bug that was causing the script to freeze after certain tasks but it is fixed in v2.13. Waiting on osbot to approve it

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but just in case it helps.

Tried to do Abby demons off task and it kept going downstairs of the Fenk Tower which is "On task" only.

Also while killing Iron dragons on task it would not eat food to pick up loot and also would not support using DFS. 

It's also gotten stuck at GE going to buy "nothing' placing GP back in bank and repeating non stop.

Edited by Scandalous

1 minute ago, Scandalous said:

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but just in case it helps.

Tried to do Abby demons off task and it kept going downstairs of the Fenk Tower which is "On task" only.

Also while killing Iron dragons on task it would not eat food to pick up loot and also would not support using DFS. 

For prayer tasks, i disabled eat food to clear inv spot because else it will fill up on loot too fast and will bank every 5 minutes due to running out of food. 
People were complaining that it was eating food in inv for prayer tasks so i removed it for them. 

Regarding Abby demons, I'm adding a different area for them for when the user is off task. Thanks for letting me know :) 

4 minutes ago, Juggles said:

For prayer tasks, i disabled eat food to clear inv spot because else it will fill up on loot too fast and will bank every 5 minutes due to running out of food. 
People were complaining that it was eating food in inv for prayer tasks so i removed it for them. 

Regarding Abby demons, I'm adding a different area for them for when the user is off task. Thanks for letting me know :) 

Awesome I appreciate the response. I'm happy to keep slinging thoughts at you as I continue to catch things. :)

Also, any way you could support DFS with this? 

Edited by Scandalous