Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

4 hours ago, adeathsmckitten said:

@ Ankou task bot doesn't do anything after auto retaliate timer is up. just stands there and drinks potions/eats food. Eventually banked when it was out of food and it reset the timer.

Please post a screenshot of your screen and one of The logger. And what your previous task was. 

Are you running on mirror or regular?

fixed or custom screen?

Without this info we cannot look into it. Thanks for the report though well look into it!

Edited by Juggles

Using the trial I've tested three different tasks so far on one of the medium-level slayer masters, and I am very impressed thus far. Pathing is very good, takes good routes, seems to be fairly consistent and stable, honors the settings, setting it up and getting it going is easy. However some minor changes I'd make is 1.) Don't have it check and enable special attack unless it's in the task zone/combat area. I saw it randomly enable special attack while at the bank restocking, and I don't think I'd expect a human player to do that. 2.) For some reason it buys Stamina Potion (1) instead of Stamina Potion (4)s, and when it banks, it jut drinks 1 dose of Stamina Potion. I'd like to see it intelligently buy Stamina Potion (4) if the bank doesnt have any, and then drink Stamina Pots each time it banks to get it close to 100% stamina as possible without wasting. 3.) It equips the Amulet of Glory before it uses it for teleportation/travel purposes. Is it possible to just keep it in inventory and use it from there?

I'll be babysitting it for rest of trial period and will report any other findings. if I can, I'm going to try and scrounge up $$$ to purchase this after trial period ends. Thanks!

Edited by null0x1

29 minutes ago, null0x1 said:

Using the trial I've tested three different tasks so far on one of the medium-level slayer masters, and I am very impressed thus far. Pathing is very good, takes good routes, seems to be fairly consistent and stable, honors the settings, setting it up and getting it going is easy. However some minor changes I'd make is 1.) Don't have it check and enable special attack unless it's in the task zone/combat area. I saw it randomly enable special attack while at the bank restocking, and I don't think I'd expect a human player to do that. 2.) For some reason it buys Stamina Potion (1) instead of Stamina Potion (4)s, and when it banks, it jut drinks 1 dose of Stamina Potion. I'd like to see it intelligently buy Stamina Potion (4) if the bank doesnt have any, and then drink Stamina Pots each time it banks to get it close to 100% stamina as possible without wasting. 3.) It equips the Amulet of Glory before it uses it for teleportation/travel purposes. Is it possible to just keep it in inventory and use it from there?

I'll be babysitting it for rest of trial period and will report any other findings. if I can, I'm going to try and scrounge up $$$ to purchase this after trial period ends. Thanks!

Hi thanks for the response.

For #1, yes i will look into activating it only at the slayer task.

For #2, I made it buy (1) on purpose. From running the bot so much, I've realized the only time you really need a stamina potion is when you are running to your task. So there is no point to have it buy a (4) dose and waste it. I have the script drop the empty vial to open more inventory slots so you can loot more.

For #3, we had it equip the glory because when you are in combat, you cannot use a glory to teleport out if it is in your inventory. 

We appreciate your feedback and looking forward to more! 

• Like 1