Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

2 hours ago, portal1 said:

2 solid tasks then

this when it tried too buy i assume a glory

Edit: keeps going too ge for staminas when i have 150 banked.

ge restocking is broken

screenshot_11_04_2020-10_19_09.png

Hey do you have transparent chatbox on? I see you have a transparent inventory. It also looks like you're running on Fixed mode. Please run on the default client 

Edited by Juggles

2 hours ago, leen12 said:

i have it set to pick up various items and anything over 800gp

its picking everything up

set to 50ms no errors

set to use 2 combat potions it uses none and is not buying from ge

Hey the script requires you to have combat bots already in the bank.

For looting, make sure when you type items to loot in you type them as "Red", "Rune platebody", "Etc", "Etc" without putting a new item on each line. Doing that will cause it to loot random items because the script can't understand the items you put in 

4 hours ago, leen12 said:

i have it set to pick up various items and anything over 800gp

its picking everything up

set to 50ms no errors

set to use 2 combat potions it uses none and is not buying from ge

Ok I added in v1.82 for it to restock all your pots now. I tested both Super combat and Regular combat and it works withdrawing both. 
Also added loot to show up in the logger with price of the item as well 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Juggles said:

Ok I added in v1.82 for it to restock all your pots now. I tested both Super combat and Regular combat and it works withdrawing both. 
Also added loot to show up in the logger with price of the item as well 

awesome man thanks for the dedication 😃

will try it out soon. as for the item list  it was as you said i think but i will check again before i run it

Edited by leen12

1 hour ago, leen12 said:

awesome man thanks for the dedication 😃

will try it out soon. as for the item list  it was as you said i think but i will check again before i run it

Item rices are pulled from osbot mean average price btw. There's no way to get the actual price, it's loaded from the website so the price is based off that

Not working for me, bot killed 109 brine rats, went to slayer master, got the bronze dragon task and it walked straight back to the brine rats and script was glitching in the brine rat cave. Not picking up noted items like sharks at brine rats. No fairy ring possibility so it walks from camelot to fremmenik polar hunter area for the brine rat task

EDIT: also buys stamina pots (1) from G.E. when i already have a lot of stam pots (4) in the bank

Edited by MvL013

55 minutes ago, MvL013 said:

Not working for me, bot killed 109 brine rats, went to slayer master, got the bronze dragon task and it walked straight back to the brine rats and script was glitching in the brine rat cave. Not picking up noted items like sharks at brine rats. No fairy ring possibility so it walks from camelot to fremmenik polar hunter area for the brine rat task

EDIT: also buys stamina pots (1) from G.E. when i already have a lot of stam pots (4) in the bank

Hi can you post your logger?

also the script uses stamina (1) pots because it only needs 1 sip when going to a task. IT then drops the vial to have an extra inventory slot to loot. There's no point to use (4) pots because it would just waste an inventory slot

Edited by Juggles

PC is already off, i will post tomorrow if the trial is still working,

For most tasks is 1 zip is enough yes, but not when it walks from camelot to brain rats with full armour on. 

Also it teleports to varrock centrum with the teletab and then it walks to ge, but it can teleport immediatly to ge with that tab. Giving it a a higher ban rate i guess

Edited by MvL013

4 minutes ago, MvL013 said:

PC is already off, i will post tomorrow if the trial is still working,

For most tasks is 1 zip is enough yes, but not when it walks from camelot to brain rats with full armour on. 

Also it teleports to varrock centrum with the teletab and then it walks to ge, but it can teleport immediatly to ge with that tab. Giving it a a higher ban rate i guess

Varrock Tab can only teleport you to the GE if you have varrock medium diaries done which i Bet 99% of botters do not. BUt that Is also a setting you switch on your account by right clicking the tab and selecting the setting if you've done the diaries. You need to set that on your acc

• Like 1

this is my item list, its still picking up everything worked before the last few updates..

is this correct or do i need to add the quotes now aswell?

Uncut dragonstone, Uncut onyx, Dragon bones, Rune med helm,Rune full helm, Rune platelegs, Rune platebody, Rune chainbody, Rune kiteshield, Rune sq shield, Rune scimitar, Rune dagger, Rune longsword, Rune 2h sword, Dragon scimitar, Dragon dagger, Dragon longsword, Dragon 2h sword, Dragon mace, Mystic gloves, Dragon spear, Mystic hat,Shield_left_half, Dragon med helm, Dragon plateskirt, Dragon platelegs, Mystic gloves, Draconic visage, Lava battlestaff, Mystic boot, Mystic hat, Crystal key, Rune boots, Abyssal whip, Dark bow, Nature rune, Blood rune, Death rune, Chaos rune, Cosmic rune, Law rune, Soul rune, Rune arrow, Green dragonhide, Blue dragonhide, Ranarr seed, Toadflax seed, Snapdragon seed, Dwarf weed seed, Dragon chainbody, Dragon boots, Granite maul, Grimy ranarr weed, Ranarr weed, Runite bar,Loop half of key,Tooth half of key,Nature Rune,Law Rune,Adamant Arrow,Red Gloves,Yellow Gloves,Grey Gloves,Green Gloves,Red Boots,Yellow Boots,Grey Boots,Green Boots,Shield left half,Dragon spear,Uncut Diamond,Nature talisman,Rune essence,Pure essence,Steel Arrow,Mithril Arrow,Rune spear,Rune med helm

24 minutes ago, leen12 said:

this is my item list, its still picking up everything worked before the last few updates..

is this correct or do i need to add the quotes now aswell?

Uncut dragonstone, Uncut onyx, Dragon bones, Rune med helm,Rune full helm, Rune platelegs, Rune platebody, Rune chainbody, Rune kiteshield, Rune sq shield, Rune scimitar, Rune dagger, Rune longsword, Rune 2h sword, Dragon scimitar, Dragon dagger, Dragon longsword, Dragon 2h sword, Dragon mace, Mystic gloves, Dragon spear, Mystic hat,Shield_left_half, Dragon med helm, Dragon plateskirt, Dragon platelegs, Mystic gloves, Draconic visage, Lava battlestaff, Mystic boot, Mystic hat, Crystal key, Rune boots, Abyssal whip, Dark bow, Nature rune, Blood rune, Death rune, Chaos rune, Cosmic rune, Law rune, Soul rune, Rune arrow, Green dragonhide, Blue dragonhide, Ranarr seed, Toadflax seed, Snapdragon seed, Dwarf weed seed, Dragon chainbody, Dragon boots, Granite maul, Grimy ranarr weed, Ranarr weed, Runite bar,Loop half of key,Tooth half of key,Nature Rune,Law Rune,Adamant Arrow,Red Gloves,Yellow Gloves,Grey Gloves,Green Gloves,Red Boots,Yellow Boots,Grey Boots,Green Boots,Shield left half,Dragon spear,Uncut Diamond,Nature talisman,Rune essence,Pure essence,Steel Arrow,Mithril Arrow,Rune spear,Rune med helm

Should appear like this when you enter it:

·  cccecd7a6ad17af23689fd5487eb0326.png

Also check your logger and see if when it loots the item, if its telling you the price of the item it is looting or it doesnt say anything at all. If it's the Loot Above X item, it will show the item+price

5fb444ec9d5b2d05d2ff08f1fa1932f7.png

Edited by Juggles