2day bot ban, followed perm by hand??

boozer

So got a 2 day temp ban, yesterday became unbanned, barb fished for 30 min and then thieved for a few hours. Mind you I’ve only logged into my pc for 20-30 min yesterday as I had work and been at hospital since. Went to go grind some more thieving today to find out acc is perm banned which makes no sense imo 

1 hour ago, boozer said:

So got a 2 day temp ban, yesterday became unbanned, barb fished for 30 min and then thieved for a few hours. Mind you I’ve only logged into my pc for 20-30 min yesterday as I had work and been at hospital since. Went to go grind some more thieving today to find out acc is perm banned which makes no sense imo 

if you actually only played by hand then try to submit an appeal here https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000867958

should take a few days to get a reply. if it doesn't work then try asking for support on twitter (again, this is only if you actually played by hand after the ban. you'd be wasting both your time and a moderator's time if you did try botting again)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

If you were really playing LEGIT, it was probably a delayed ban from what you were doing before.

I don't think you'll get this account back to be honest, since you already had a 2-day.

RIP.

There shouldn’t be a delayed ban since original ban literally lifted ~12 hrs prior 

4 hours ago, Disboyer said:

what kind of thiever script was that?

It’s on the iTunes Store called oldschoolrunescape 

guess single taps to thieve Is illegal 

4 hours ago, theericeboy said:

Unlucky, either a Mod decided to investigate your account after the automated bot busting ban or you got caught again leading to a perm lol. F

Again, I can’t get caught again if didn’t touch a bot after it became unbanned yesterday 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

if you actually only played by hand then try to submit an appeal here https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000867958

should take a few days to get a reply. if it doesn't work then try asking for support on twitter (again, this is only if you actually played by hand after the ban. you'd be wasting both your time and a moderator's time if you did try botting again)

Thank you for link I submitted!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boozer said:

There shouldn’t be a delayed ban since original ban literally lifted ~12 hrs prior 

It’s on the iTunes Store called oldschoolrunescape 

guess single taps to thieve Is illegal 

Again, I can’t get caught again if didn’t touch a bot after it became unbanned yesterday  

If you're saying you didn't bot again, and you got banned for botting - then yes, it was a delayed ban from something you were doing previously. Delayed bans can happen up to 3-4 days after botting.

Feel free to disagree if you would like.

• Like 2