got perm banned first offence

Raymond Mueller

2 minutes ago, harry wilson said:

Botted my hardcore to 99 firemaking [wintertodt] started botting fishing hit a perma ban, re-doing now.

I've also just finished botting 99 firemaking, and just started botting fishing.

I have a feeling that I should stop to preserve my account haha.

Edited by Anim3

4 minutes ago, Anim3 said:

I've also just finished botting 99 firemaking, and just started botting fishing.

I have a feeling that I should stop to preserve my account haha.

I think if you're botting combat stats you get 2 day.

BUT if you're botting stuff which can be classed as gold farming [fishing mining woodcutting] its permanent.

Just now, harry wilson said:

I think if you're botting combat stats you get 2 day.

BUT if you're botting stuff which can be classed as gold farming [fishing mining woodcutting] its permanent.

I got a 2 day ban a year ago doing fishing on another account.

Might also depend on the method, as some methods (e.g. barbarian fishing) might not be classed as gold farming I suppose.

What script were you using before the ban and what were you fishing?

2 hours ago, Retweets said:

What the hell did you do to get perm banned bro. With an account like that you 99% of the time first get a 2 day ban.

Nah, doesn't matter.

Jagex gives 2day ban if they are not 100% sure you really botted and they will monitor the account VERY VERY closely.

However, if they are 100% sure you botted, perma ban, instant.

i just got 2 day ban on my obby mauler, which ive botted 90% of the stats. its 90 str 99 cooking and 40-70 in all other stats with total level around 1200.

Its been a long time since ive received a 2 day ban, but im so thankful. I believe the other guy is right about them insta perm ban if they know u were botting and 2 day ban if unsure due to sketchy behavior. I forgot to fix my script and I left it running over night, so after it finished with all supplies it just kept banking and withdrawling the final product for 5 hours straight lol i think thats what got me detected

Edit: Actually its been months since ive received any ban at all lol (aside from this one)

Edited by PULLupONaKID