Ban appeals public for everyone to see!

lolmanden

No support, because you guys think it is amusing to watch and will only look at it for that reason, not to bring an input into it.

So you'd rather have normal members bring their personal input into a case rather than just having them watch? 

If we were to make them visible it's for the users to have an input into it, such as "it was a false ban, I can confirm, I have proof of it too etc." . Ofcourse this should be first approved.

No support, because you guys think it is amusing to watch and will only look at it for that reason, not to bring an input into it.

So you'd rather have normal members bring their personal input into a case rather than just having them watch? 

If we were to make them visible it's for the users to have an input into it, such as "it was a false ban, I can confirm, I have proof of it too etc." . Ofcourse this should be first approved.

So why don't you want it visible? I don't see how it can affect you or anybody else.

The only reason why normal users should be able to post in one is if they have evidence to prove or disprove a case, not having a personal input such as saying "it was a false ban, I can confirm". Most forums have the dispute section open, and it also would be a good idea to make it visible so users can understand a case and know why a certain user is banned or what happened in the dispute for future endeavors. 

Edited by Britney

The only reason why normal users should be able to post in one is if they have evidence to prove or disprove a case, not having a personal input such as saying "it was a false ban, I can confirm". Most forums have the dispute section open, and it also would be a good idea to make it visible so users can understand a case and know why a certain user is banned or what happened in the dispute for future endeavors. 

Exactly.. There might be in the past some ban appeals that other people had proof of, but they couldn't see the thread or post on it.

Are we not allowed to at least read it? Lul.

Support, I like reading pending bans etc when I'm bored and browsing the forums and some of things you read in appeals are interesting to say the least.