IHRTCorsair

myOSBaccount

Disputed member: https://osbot.org/forum/profile/315585-ihrtcorsair/

Thread Link: 

Explanation: tl;dr got 2 accounts banned during a hand done service and hasn't replied in 2 days.

The servicer was to hand train an account to fit the requirements in my thread. the progress was terribly slow and the communication was extremely poor with constant excuses given. always saying he has IRL problems. when asked if he'd like to stop he'd say that he believes that he can continue and that everything's fine now, only to demonstrate no change. after about 2 weeks of lackluster progress on the 1st account he tells me that he got a 2 day botting ban on it, and that he's not sure why as he was of course doing it by hand. he offered to either compensate me for my bond and the time he wasted me or to make me a new account.

since he was willing to go this far i decided to let him have another chance, figured i'd at least see how well he does in the first few days. in the first 2 days there was literally 0 progress, as he hadn't even changed the password. again he blamed it on IRL problems - which i repeatedly told him i'm fine with as long as he informs me first. i pushed and asked if he's absolutely certain that he can continue with this, to which he replied that he needs a few hours to decide. the next day after i asked what's his answer i tried checking the current stats on the account (i check for them on the high scores) to find out that the account no longer appears, meaning either he changed it's name for whatever reason, or the more likely one that it's been perm banned. expecting an explanation i ask for an answer to this but received no further replies (he appeared as online when i messaged him, but changed to Idle some time after my messages).

Evidence: *Hidden*

4 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

yes, he is our middleman. i notified him that i'll probably be needing the gold back once i saw that the 2nd account was banned. he told me to open a dispute in order for him to know that it's ok to return the gold as IHRTCorsair wasn't responding

@RoomScape you may return the gold to @myOSBaccount. As for the disputed member, i'd like to see what he has to say before giving him his punishment. 

Been Busy just saw this.

was my first time using a MM wasn't aware that he was having his gold withheld just didnt really think of that fact though i should of known it was not excusing my poor communication.... had no intention of not having his gold returned he would of gotten a response today now that i'm able to made him aware of IRL issues several times and that i would not of taken the order if i knew i would of had what i have going on in my life. planned to acquire him a completed Zulrah account or even more for free as to far more than fairly compensate/reimburse him for not only the 1 bond but for the inconvenience and time wasted as what happened is not acceptable to me and i fully planned and still plan to correct it and make it right. if i was consciously aware of the fact that his 90m was being held and waiting for my say to be returned i would of made a greater effort to respond and do what was needed to get him his gold back. 

Edited by IHRTCorsair

2 hours ago, IHRTCorsair said:

Been Busy just saw this.

was my first time using a MM wasn't aware that he was having his gold withheld just didnt really think of that fact though i should of known it was not excusing my poor communication.... had no intention of not having his gold returned he would of gotten a response today now that i'm able to made him aware of IRL issues several times and that i would not of taken the order if i knew i would of had what i have going on in my life. planned to acquire him a completed Zulrah account or even more for free as to far more than fairly compensate/reimburse him for not only the 1 bond but for the inconvenience and time wasted as what happened is not acceptable to me and i fully planned and still plan to correct it and make it right. if i was consciously aware of the fact that his 90m was being held and waiting for my say to be returned i would of made a greater effort to respond and do what was needed to get him his gold back. 

Thats been taken care of. 

Please explain how both accounts you were supposedly doing by hand, got banned? 

1st one i dont know forsure tho i can speculate didnt straight bot it so was genuinely surprised to see the disabled acc.. 2nd account i botted hoping to catch up not surprised it got banned as it  got stuck online for a very long time without me noticing. the service wasn't going to be completed if i didn't so i didn't see the issue in trying. he already agreed that we would wait 72 hours in between me getting paid and the password being changed back to ensure no ban...so he obviously assumed i would be boting it. i'm paying him whatever amount he feels fair for compensation hes asked for 20m for inconveniences and + 3m for the bond on the 1 acc... these were both fresh accs with nothing done on them except TUT not like i risked his mains...paying for my actions this dispute was over me not responding in time to him on discord to see that i needed to message the mm to release his gold back. unless your requesting i pay more to him witch is fine i suppose ill pay whatever as I've told him id buy him a zulrah account if requested though he did not want that but if not i don't wanna waste anyone's time any further sorry about taking to long to respond on discord... let me know my punishment if any i suppose and close this. 

2 hours ago, IHRTCorsair said:

1st one i dont know forsure tho i can speculate didnt straight bot it so was genuinely surprised to see the disabled acc.. 2nd account i botted hoping to catch up not surprised it got banned as it  got stuck online for a very long time without me noticing. the service wasn't going to be completed if i didn't so i didn't see the issue in trying. he already agreed that we would wait 72 hours in between me getting paid and the password being changed back to ensure no ban...so he obviously assumed i would be boting it. i'm paying him whatever amount he feels fair for compensation hes asked for 20m for inconveniences and + 3m for the bond on the 1 acc... these were both fresh accs with nothing done on them except TUT not like i risked his mains...paying for my actions this dispute was over me not responding in time to him on discord to see that i needed to message the mm to release his gold back. unless your requesting i pay more to him witch is fine i suppose ill pay whatever as I've told him id buy him a zulrah account if requested though he did not want that but if not i don't wanna waste anyone's time any further sorry about taking to long to respond on discord... let me know my punishment if any i suppose and close this. 

Pay him back for the bond. You have 24 hours to do so.