osbot break manager wont log me out

phatphishjam

hey all forgive me if im doing something wrong here. but whenever i put a time for my bots to log out they always get stuck trying to log out. the cursor clicks on the X in the top right corner and then scrolls over the log out button but never presses on it, the cursor just shoots up into the left hand corner and this just constantly repeats itself. So then it never even logs out because the mouse keeps moving around and clicking. The only time my bots get banned is when i fall asleep and leave them on and this happens. i just lost some good characters :/ would love some help.

p.s. i have tried using default, not using default, changing break times, randomizing time, stop script on log out, pretty much every option. idk what im missing prolly sometime simple but heres what pops up. Also i know it says can log out until 10 seconds after combat but my character will stand there not fighting anything for a hour while the cursor shoots around the screen trying to log out. ive tried in many areas, some where enemies agro and some where they dont .

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 3.36.59 PM.png

Edited by phatphishjam
forgot to add something

sorry i just didnt want to miss anything. tried it in fixed mode. now instead of it trying a bunch of times it only tires once but i think it actually clicks on it now, the problem is now im always in combat less than 10 sec from trying to log and then the script just proceeds as if nothing happens. But now the blue writing only shows up for a second and then disappears.

so i put stop script on logout and the script stops and eventually i log out.

would be nice to be able to have break times and stuff tho :/ but it only tries once and im never 10 secs out of combat and after it tries once it restarts the timer :/ and wont try to log out for another 3 hours or whatever its set too.

Edited by phatphishjam

so does anyone have any advice? i use Juggles aoi fighter i really like it this is the only problem i have :(. is there anyway to make sure my bot is out of combat before he tries to log out? so he will actually be able too instead of just stopping the script and waiting for him to eventually log out from being afk.

Just now, phatphishjam said:

so does anyone have any advice? i use Juggles aoi fighter i really like it this is the only problem i have :(. is there anyway to make sure my bot is out of combat before he tries to log out? so he will actually be able too instead of just stopping the script and waiting for him to eventually log out from being afk.

The scripter has to implement some type of running out of combat before break gets triggered.

• 2 weeks later...