Any near impossible skills to bot and get away with?

T4TT03D

I've gotten away with woodcutting up until level 80 at like 6 hours a day then switching to 6 hours crafting a day. Look up the right methods for both Woodcutting and Crafting and they're both 200k per hour. (Should probably mention I coded the Woodcutter myself as I see a lot of people complaining about woodcutting bans a lot.

27 minutes ago, Wishy said:

I think Hunter is pretty aids.

Fletching, Magic, Cooking, Fishing, Herblore, Crafting are all semi good.

Mining is iffy...

I've had good luck with Hunter so far (fingers crossed).

Fletching I've gotten 1-99 (2 weeks ago), I've done 1-90 cooking without issue, currently have an account at 86 or 87 mage and crafting, I've got multiple accounts to 70+ herblore, and mining I've gotten 85 without a ban 1 time (3 attempts). I've gotten 5+ accounts 75 WC as well, one of which is now over 90. 

I've also done 1-50 agility and 1-55 thieving without issue. :) 

Edited by poptartjake

3 minutes ago, poptartjake said:

Fletching I've gotten 1-99 (2 weeks ago), I've done 1-90 cooking without issue, currently have an account at 86 or 87 mage and crafting, I've got multiple accounts to 70+ herblore, and mining I've gotten 85 without a ban 1 time (3 attempts). I've gotten 5+ accounts 75 WC as well, one of which is now over 90. 

Highest i got with mining was 70. That was over 6-10 accounts. Breaked constantly. Never used a proxy

4 minutes ago, poptartjake said:

Mind sharing your botting sessions/break times? Seems you know your stuff

15 minutes ago, Tattz4Dayz said:

Mind sharing your botting sessions/break times? Seems you know your stuff

Non-existent, most run for 15-20 hours a day. My "break schedule" consists of either: 
A.) the bot breaks, idles, and eventually logs out.
B.) the bot hits the 6 hour timer and is logged out. 

I do not use a login handler to help ensure that if a bot has broken, it doesn't continue down an inevitable path to being banned. 

All my bots are run through SOCKS5 proxies, no more than 2 bots per proxy at the moment, but I plan to buy more and give everyone their own proxies for safety.

For the sake of disclosure, everything I've mentioned has been done within the last month or so with my mobile bots. :) 

• Heart 1

17 hours ago, poptartjake said:

what client do you use ????