[Dev Build] OSBot 2.5.32

Patrick

33 minutes ago, Patrick said:

I've been botting for weeks, 5+ hours/day with no ban on injection.

This might be so, but back around November time the client "stealth injection" was detected.
Alek even acknowledge that there had been something that was flagged for a while.

I understand it must be frustrating.. but with how long OSBot has been around you would of thought at least one other developer would have knowledge about the "mirror mode" feature? If not.. Lets say MGI never returns.. your whole business module is then screwed, especially if a large update is rolled out.

Edited by ihom
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jaktie123 said:

Verry lucky i have had 2 accounts banned in the past after a week botting as low as 3 hours doing quests and manual training in between so never again.

Injection is deffinately NOT safe.

It is the script,  network traffic, total playtime, account age,activities and many other variables that determined your ban.

Injection client is safe.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

Yeah, no injection is shit. Stop trying to tell people it works and make them waste their time. It may work on aged accounts but thats about it. I've done plenty of testing.

There is no defintive proof that mirror works better than injection. It has already been repeated countless times that Jagex can determine useage of a third party, while doing so- they're not able to see which client you are using. Mirror client might delay a potential flag, thats all. I've run injection for months, and it all comes down to other factors.

Clients like RuneLite are already indistinguishable from a botting client. It has snowballed into this:

https://static.runelite.net/api/runelite-api/

12 hours ago, extatus said:

There is no defintive proof that mirror works better than injection. It has already been repeated countless times that Jagex can determine useage of a third party, while doing so- they're not able to see which client you are using. Mirror client might delay a potential flag, thats all. I've run injection for months, and it all comes down to other factors.

Clients like RuneLite are already indistinguishable from a botting client. It has snowballed into this:

https://static.runelite.net/api/runelite-api/

For the past 2 months I've been trying to setup a gold farm, I have been banned on 7 different new accounts while on stealth injection, botting 5-7 hours per day, with 2 accounts per proxy, normally 1-2 weeks after creation, specially on the day after transferring GP from bots to mule.

I was about to give up and then I just decided to try mirror mode at my home IP( Where I've had 4 bans already), and haven't had any ban in a month of botting over 6hrs per day. 

Stealth injection did work perfect on my 11yr old main, but for any recent account, I will only use mirror mode from now on.

42 minutes ago, minsky said:

For the past 2 months I've been trying to setup a gold farm, I have been banned on 7 different new accounts while on stealth injection, botting 5-7 hours per day, with 2 accounts per proxy, normally 1-2 weeks after creation, specially on the day after transferring GP from bots to mule.

I was about to give up and then I just decided to try mirror mode at my home IP( Where I've had 4 bans already), and haven't had any ban in a month of botting over 6hrs per day. 

Stealth injection did work perfect on my 11yr old main, but for any recent account, I will only use mirror mode from now on.

Theres your problem. Stop using proxies.

Mirror doesn't allow that - that's where the majority of inconclusive evidence comes from.

• Zach locked this topic