Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

Hey dude, good script like the others I got from you. My only improvement, and a request from myself if at all possible, but could you put how many items have been processed on the paint? Like if its made 8000 gold necklaces, or tanned 12000 cowhides? Other than that, it is the perfect goldfarming script for new goldfarmers, and seasoned ones, due to the auto restocking from the ge, and the newly introduced beta muling system. Really enjoy the script! Cheers

• Like 1

@Bishair I'll give it another try, I thought it was deposit all instead of withdraw-all, my apologies. Should work better in v32.1, will post the update now and Token should approve it by morning tomorrow :D Same goes for the overlay, will add another update for this, much appreciated @Mitsuki. Much respect for the kind words, you are a legend sir. I'll give them all a try and make the overlay more informative :D

Edited by Czar

Noticed a bug where sometimes the Bot will randomly select a different item to craft?

Mirror Mode: Glass Making some Lantern Lenses and came back to over 400 Beer glasses without any manual input. Mouse off screen was turned on. Not quite sure what happened since I was afk. 

Guessing at some point mouse came back and misclicked? Not sure. I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can recreate it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Vecxd said:

Noticed a bug where sometimes the Bot will randomly select a different item to craft?

Mirror Mode: Glass Making some Lantern Lenses and came back to over 400 Beer glasses without any manual input. Mouse off screen was turned on. Not quite sure what happened since I was afk. 

Guessing at some point mouse came back and misclicked? Not sure. I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can recreate it.

Ty sir, will make an update for these for v32.2 :D EDIT: Using fixed resolution? Or resized/opaque tabs? (On mirror it's possible to have small screen but resized)

Also guys, v32.1 is now live gl :D

Edited by Czar

On 9/11/2020 at 11:45 AM, Czar said:

Ty sir, will make an update for these for v32.2 :D EDIT: Using fixed resolution? Or resized/opaque tabs? (On mirror it's possible to have small screen but resized)

Also guys, v32.1 is now live gl :D

Using Mirror mode Fixed Res, haven't noticed it happening since newest update but will keep an eye out. :D Ty for the update

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 4:27 PM, Vecxd said:

Using Mirror mode Fixed Res, haven't noticed it happening since newest update but will keep an eye out. :D Ty for the update

Hey so I was using this a fair bit yesterday and noticed it was having this bug happen fairly often. I kept count and over the span of 2hours 45mins it happened a total of 13 times. It randomly decided to press certain keys randomly. Can't really use this despite really liking it's mouse off screen setting. Please fix! :D

Maybe changing it from selecting it just hits space and only checks the first time based on what you select would be fine by me, not sure how easy that is I exclusively code in C# and C++ for work so I have no clue about Java lol.

Hoping this gets fixed in a later update!

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 12:06 AM, Vecxd said:

Hey so I was using this a fair bit yesterday and noticed it was having this bug happen fairly often. I kept count and over the span of 2hours 45mins it happened a total of 13 times. It randomly decided to press certain keys randomly. Can't really use this despite really liking it's mouse off screen setting. Please fix! :D

Maybe changing it from selecting it just hits space and only checks the first time based on what you select would be fine by me, not sure how easy that is I exclusively code in C# and C++ for work so I have no clue about Java lol.

Hoping this gets fixed in a later update!

If you have experience with C# then you should have no problem with coding in Java, they are quite similar, idiomatically.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, swatarianess said:

If you have experience with C# then you should have no problem with coding in Java, they are quite similar, idiomatically.

I mainly work with C# as a middleman so to speak between our home servers and applications we built in-house. C++ is much more my thing. Never tried my hand at being a Java dev as it is fading from my line of work as C#, C++ and Fortran dominate the scene for their utility. Could try to learn Java to fix it but busy enough with work hence the reason I bot in the first place. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1