Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

Will fix this ASAP, within half hour I will be posting a new update :D

EDIT:

Done, posted update v9, Port phasmatys coordinates updated, should be working fine over there. Now we just wait until the update goes live on SDN, shouldn't take too long, a few hours max :D The paint will say v9.0 when it goes live

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Czar! Love your work, I'm working my way up to owning all your scripts. This Perfect Crafting script has some issues with tanning hides, I'm unsure if I'm doing something incorrectly. I tried it in both mirror & stealth. 

If the hides are in my inventory, it will tan the inventory (in Al-Kharid) then continue attempting to tan random leathers that I did not select. I was hoping it would act as a tanning runner - bank leather, withdraw hide, trade tanner, repeat - along with its other functions. For many reasons I am interested in using your scripts exclusively, so I wanted to ask directly if this is not possible with the Perfect Crafting or if there's anything to troubleshoot. Thanks!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, daxnote9919 said:

Hey Czar! Love your work, I'm working my way up to owning all your scripts. This Perfect Crafting script has some issues with tanning hides, I'm unsure if I'm doing something incorrectly. I tried it in both mirror & stealth. 

If the hides are in my inventory, it will tan the inventory (in Al-Kharid) then continue attempting to tan random leathers that I did not select. I was hoping it would act as a tanning runner - bank leather, withdraw hide, trade tanner, repeat - along with its other functions. For many reasons I am interested in using your scripts exclusively, so I wanted to ask directly if this is not possible with the Perfect Crafting or if there's anything to troubleshoot. Thanks!

I will be adding another update for tan hides, stay tuned for an update ASAP :D

May I request Molten Glass smelting? A very crucial thing for ironmen. Had to buy yet another crafter just for this feature.

Also a bug found when trying to glassblow Lantern Lens. Bot stops when trying to pick the Lantern Lens in the crafting menu, spewing out the same error in the log:

[ERROR][Bot #1][05/14 09:00:54 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 3, Size: 3
	at java.util.LinkedList.checkElementIndex(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.LinkedList.get(Unknown Source)
	at b.b.a.a.Nul.E(ri:250)
	at b.b.a.a.Nul.c(ri:188)
	at b.b.a.CON.onLoop(as:79)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ah:293)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 09:00:54 PM]: Script Perfect Crafting complete has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 09:01:03 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Crafting complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 09:01:03 PM]: Dumping save...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 09:01:03 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 09:01:03 PM]: "ss_glass_product" "(49)_Lantern_lens"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 09:01:03 PM]: "ss_ge_target_amount" "300"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 09:01:03 PM]: "ss_ge_restock" "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 09:01:03 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 09:01:03 PM]:  ... success!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 09:01:03 PM]: Script Perfect Crafting complete has exited!

Otherwise, yet another great script! I take back not beeing a fan of your scripts on a previous thread.  After buying multiple scrips from you, I soon noticed the quality and effort put into these and I'm sure it can't be easy maintaining bugs on all of these scrips as you would like.  I'll also commend the fast patches provided, when problems do occur and the update rate in general! Keep up the good work as always!!

Edited by Chris Skeie

I can easily add an update for the attack options, it is a good idea, I usually hide the attack options just to be safe, especially in the range guild. Thanks for the idea, will add to to-do list for the upcoming update :D

As for GE selling at a lower price, I will see what I can do, it is a bit complex, I will most likely add a timer for how long to wait until re-attempting to sell, going lower each time until sold? How's that? :D 

44 minutes ago, Czar said:

I can easily add an update for the attack options, it is a good idea, I usually hide the attack options just to be safe, especially in the range guild. Thanks for the idea, will add to to-do list for the upcoming update :D

As for GE selling at a lower price, I will see what I can do, it is a bit complex, I will most likely add a timer for how long to wait until re-attempting to sell, going lower each time until sold? How's that? :D 

This would be perfect, thanks! :D

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Perfect Crafter AIO