Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey friend,

Overall good job on this script, been getting good progress with relatively conservative botting on low popularity NPCs (been botting roughly 2 weeks now, ~4 hours a day without ban).  

One re-curring issue I've been noticing regadless of NPC or spot is, every so often the bot will opt to attack a fresh NPC when already in combat with another NPC.  It will click on the new NPC 2-3 times until auto-retaliate kicks in and has my character focus on the NPC already enagaged in combat.  Just thought I'd bring this to light to instigate a fix as this is one behavior that would easily be attributed to non-human play style and could accelerate associated bans.

Hope all is well,

Unsettled

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, unsettled said:

Hey friend,

Overall good job on this script, been getting good progress with relatively conservative botting on low popularity NPCs (been botting roughly 2 weeks now, ~4 hours a day without ban).  

One re-curring issue I've been noticing regadless of NPC or spot is, every so often the bot will opt to attack a fresh NPC when already in combat with another NPC.  It will click on the new NPC 2-3 times until auto-retaliate kicks in and has my character focus on the NPC already enagaged in combat.  Just thought I'd bring this to light to instigate a fix as this is one behavior that would easily be attributed to non-human play style and could accelerate associated bans.

Hope all is well,

Unsettled

Hi appreciate the solid feedback. So this bug occurs in areas where monsters are aggressive to you? How much time is between clicks would you say? 

4 hours ago, Juggles said:

Hi appreciate the solid feedback. So this bug occurs in areas where monsters are aggressive to you? How much time is between clicks would you say? 

NP.

Monsters can be aggressive or non-aggressive and this will still occur.  The bot seems to click the next NPC before loot of the recently killed NPC shows up.  If the item is looted by the bot, this will occur after the next NPC has been selected for attack.  Once the bot starts attacking the new NPC, it will go to pick up the recently dropped item that shows up on the loot table and then select another NPC to attack that was not the one originally selected.  So essentially this occurs pretty often, almost as often as an item that is to be looted appears.  

Edited by unsettled

53 minutes ago, unsettled said:

NP.

Monsters can be aggressive or non-aggressive and this will still occur.  The bot seems to click the next NPC before loot of the recently killed NPC shows up.  If the item is looted by the bot, this will occur after the next NPC has been selected for attack.  Once the bot starts attacking the new NPC, it will go to pick up the recently dropped item that shows up on the loot table and then select another NPC to attack that was not the one originally selected.  So essentially this occurs pretty often, almost as often as an item that is to be looted appears.  

I have multiple features in the script that you can select to do this :)

You can use the "Only loot my kill" feature which will wait for loot to spawn and only loot that monster. 
You can also use the feature "Attack last NPC after looting" to attack the monster you were previously attacking

21 hours ago, Juggles said:

I have multiple features in the script that you can select to do this :)

You can use the "Only loot my kill" feature which will wait for loot to spawn and only loot that monster. 
You can also use the feature "Attack last NPC after looting" to attack the monster you were previously attacking

The issue does not seem to be alleviated with these options selected as well,  any other thoughts or suggestions?  I've tried toggling the selections in a few different orientations.

Edited by unsettled

On 3/28/2019 at 5:24 PM, unsettled said:

The issue does not seem to be alleviated with these options selected as well,  any other thoughts or suggestions?  I've tried toggling the selections in a few different orientations.

So it appears this issue occurs where there are different levels of the same monster in the vicinity, i.e. Dark wizards.  It seems to register the differing levels as separate monsters and attack the other level before waiting for loot of a recently killed monster of another level.  Any possible fix for this?