Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Microsoft said:

Is AIO slayer the same script because that's what's showing up on the client

Never mind it showed up!

Thank you

Just now, Microsoft said:

Never mind it showed up!

Thank you

1 minute ago, Juggles said:

Sorry gave you the wrong one. Now you can try both out if you'd like 😛

Alright sounds good!

Is is possible to implement creature levels? Some creatures have the same name but different levels like experiments. You cannot attack the level 51 creature though. My work around was using the combat radius but if something like that could be implemented it should make the script run flawlessly rather than accidently click the level 51 a couple times every now and again.

On 6/4/2019 at 7:23 PM, Juggles said:

Done 24 hours given.

so you put to train defence only but it won't click the widget to switch? 

It does switch style I find it sometimes will get stuck where after it clicks on the new fighting style and goes to click on terrain/monster npc it gets stuck in that instance between after clickong on fighting style and npc selection click. Also I was thinking about how its possible to loot from dragons because character would need to run a few tiles away after picking up the loot to get out of melee range of the next spawning dragon. I could be wrong but last time I cheecked there was no antifire potion option so even if someone did want to slay dragons without looting them they can't. At least that would be really helpful keep up the good work!

On 6/8/2019 at 8:28 PM, sliM_ said:

Is is possible to implement creature levels? Some creatures have the same name but different levels like experiments. You cannot attack the level 51 creature though. My work around was using the combat radius but if something like that could be implemented it should make the script run flawlessly rather than accidently click the level 51 a couple times every now and again.

Good point. I thought for a second that typing in the full name plus the level may work but I doubt it would.