Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 9/3/2019 at 11:02 PM, L1kez2sp00ge said:

Hi Juggles,

Thanks for this script. I bought the premium version and having been using it for a couple weeks now.  One pretty major issue I've witnessed is that in crowded environments, if the bot clicks to attack a monster, but another player hits the monster first, instead of realizing someone else is attacking the monster, the script just repeatedly clicks the monster over and over again.  With each click, the text "Someone else is fight that" shows in the text area.  Only after the other person kills the monster does the script find another monster to attack.. This makes it super obvious I am a bot and has lead to me being reported several times now. I stopped using the script in the meantime.

Do you think this issue is related to my configuration/settings or are you aware this occurs and there is nothing we can do?  Please let me know if you would like any additional information from me.

Thanks

So basically it clicks a monster and then will continue to click it until it dies?

19 hours ago, TheXendros said:

More so a heads-up as opposed to a negative review, I thought the script ran super smoothly and really well, however, within only 6 hours of purchasing the script I've been hit with my first 3 day ban. Kinda sucks.

How long did you bot for? did you use breaks? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rumnredfanta said:

Sorry I should've been clearer, this is with an otherwise full inv of food

Ah I believe it banked because your inventory was full. This was on the free version right? I don't believe there is looting enabled on the lite version. I'll have to double check when I am home 

4 hours ago, Juggles said:

Ah I believe it banked because your inventory was full. This was on the free version right? I don't believe there is looting enabled on the lite version. I'll have to double check when I am home 

Yeah no worries it's not a big deal anyway. Excited to hopefully get the full version over the weekend

6 hours ago, Probability said:

Is it possible for the script to use the Nardah bank?

My character seems to try to bank elsewhere.

That said I also tried it in Al-Kharid on the guards and it teleported back to edgeville to bank.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I dont think I have Nardah bank on the list. I'll add it with the next update. 

Did you have a glory equipped when it teleported to edge?
Webwalker tends to do that sometimes since "technically" it's closer to bank there then to walk 

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

I dont think I have Nardah bank on the list. I'll add it with the next update. 

Did you have a glory equipped when it teleported to edge?
Webwalker tends to do that sometimes since "technically" it's closer to bank there then to walk 

Yes I had a glory equipped. But if I don't (or have one that's uncharged), it will begin to run through the desert on it's way back to edgeville.

When is the next update?