Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, phiercee1 said:

why not? tbh I think it sounds cool af.  Even if you voted not to have it added; you could just opt not to use the service by not putting in your phone number.

Yeah exactly haha. THats why I decided to add it. If you don't want to use it, don't use it. but I thought it would be cool if users could get up to date notifications directly to their phone on how their bot is doing

The settings for script get mangled when you have zoom set on windows settings.  I assume there's a way to set the text size to not overfill the box? 4k monitor is impossible to play on just 100% zoom. So it's a chore to change settings every time.

The bot crashes with "stop when slayer task is over" is checked. It works as intended, I guess?

The script still does not drink antipoison. 

The camera should only be zoomed out to max and all the way up. The way it is now sucks. It looks so much like a bot if you were watching the account from Jagex pov.

Being able to save a location with 1-2 clicks and just entering the monsters name would be nice.

Using slayer items to finish kills would be nice.

Overall the script is good but it needs some love and hope you will put the time in to make it great. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, josweden2332 said:

The settings for script get mangled when you have zoom set on windows settings.  I assume there's a way to set the text size to not overfill the box? 4k monitor is impossible to play on just 100% zoom. So it's a chore to change settings every time.

The bot crashes with "stop when slayer task is over" is checked. It works as intended, I guess?

The script still does not drink antipoison. 

The camera should only be zoomed out to max and all the way up. The way it is now sucks. It looks so much like a bot if you were watching the account from Jagex pov.

Being able to save a location with 1-2 clicks and just entering the monsters name would be nice.

Using slayer items to finish kills would be nice.

Overall the script is good but it needs some love and hope you will put the time in to make it great. 

Hey man appreciate the feedback.

1) For the paint, just click it to disable it.

2) Yes when you select "Stop Script when task is over", this will end the script after completing your slayer task.

3) I will add these in a future update :)

4) You can play on any zoom and the bot will work. The client supports all zooms.

5) There is a load/save button you can use to start the bot with 1 click. You can use Explv to save specific areas.

6) The AIO Slayer script @Malcolm and I are releasing will support slayer monsters :) Can be found here and will be on the SDN soon.