Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Hello @Juggles, theres a problem with the looting :o It loots items that are in ''include loot-table'' but nothing that i put down myself. Ive tried to type loot names like this ''Grimy kwuarm,Grimy cadantine,Grimy irit leaf'' + ''Grimy kwuarm, Grimy cadantine, Grimy irit leaf'' 

+

''Grimy kwuarm,

Grimy cadantine,

Grimy irit leaf'' just example items, but nothing seems to work, and ive made sure the items are written just like in the game.

2 hours ago, kybble96 said:

Hello @Juggles, theres a problem with the looting :o It loots items that are in ''include loot-table'' but nothing that i put down myself. Ive tried to type loot names like this ''Grimy kwuarm,Grimy cadantine,Grimy irit leaf'' + ''Grimy kwuarm, Grimy cadantine, Grimy irit leaf'' 

+

''Grimy kwuarm,

Grimy cadantine,

Grimy irit leaf'' just example items, but nothing seems to work, and ive made sure the items are written just like in the game.

Ok I'll have a look tonight. Anyone else experiencing issues with looting?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, solace fury said:

Script works really well so far! Only suggestion I have would be to allow the bot to upgrade your weapons/armour from your inventory rather than having to retrieve from the bank, but that's only a minor annoyance.

You could start it with the armor/weapon in inv and just add them in items not to bank

20 hours ago, Juggles said:

Ok I'll have a look tonight. Anyone else experiencing issues with looting?

@Juggles Did some research, looting seems to be working fine with ''Item,Item,Item'' style, but wont loot some herbs like avantoe, irit leaf, kwuarm, cadantine. But pretty minor things, overall very good script :) Will be posting progress pics soon of one week usage on few characters :p

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kybble96 said:

@Juggles Did some research, looting seems to be working fine with ''Item,Item,Item'' style, but wont loot some herbs like avantoe, irit leaf, kwuarm, cadantine. But pretty minor things, overall very good script :) Will be posting progress pics soon of one week usage on few characters ?

Alright I will need to test those items out ?

• Like 1