Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, clboss1 said:

Script doesn't loot sometimes and can have trouble looting fire runes for some reason. 

You could look into adding some sort of GP/PH indication, would be a nice addition. 

Possibly a few new preset monster options would be cool. 

Do you have prioritize looting on? The default will only loot when out of combat. 

6 minutes ago, kramnik said:

Hi, to be clear. This script has feature for progressive fighting. Lets say I want to get 10/10/10 so will I be able to set it up that it would get 5 attack, then 10 str, then 10 attack, then 10 defence? Also I can pay with OSRS gold and how much?

Currently not that specific. It does switch combat styles such as you can switch every X levels gained but no task system. 

It also has pure mode which will swap between attack and strength. 

If you have any other questions let me know 

• Like 1

Hey, 

Great script! I've just used it for the first time with a slayer task and i used the "end script when task complete" option. However, once the task completed the OSbot program froze and i had to close it manually using End-Task option of the control panel. Has this issue been encountered before? 

Sorry that i cannot provide any error logs as I was forced to close the frozen program. 

2 hours ago, laxdude815 said:

Hey, 

Great script! I've just used it for the first time with a slayer task and i used the "end script when task complete" option. However, once the task completed the OSbot program froze and i had to close it manually using End-Task option of the control panel. Has this issue been encountered before? 

Sorry that i cannot provide any error logs as I was forced to close the frozen program. 

HI I will look into it. If you could possibly have the logger opened before it occurs that would help as well. 

1 hour ago, Fifediggity said:

Hello, love the script so far! Is there anyway to have pathing to the nearest bank from the Kourend dungeon? If there's something I'm missing and am able to do so by myself please let me know! Thanks again!

Hi so currently it tries to walk to a further away bank?

19 hours ago, Juggles said:

HI I will look into it. If you could possibly have the logger opened before it occurs that would help as well. 

Hi so currently it tries to walk to a further away bank?

Negative, currently my character just stands still and the STATUS reads something along the lines of "searching for bank". Thanks again!

Edited by Fifediggity

3 hours ago, goldmalx said:

what is the best setup for chaos druids preset monster setting?

Chaos druids are pretty weak. Honestly any melee set up. I would use falador tabs and put that in items not to bank 

2 hours ago, Fifediggity said:

Negative, currently my character just stands still and the STATUS reads something along the lines of "searching for bank". Thanks again!

What does logger show? Might be a missing webwalker link rather than not supporting a bank 

8 minutes ago, Juggles said:

What does logger show? Might be a missing webwalker link rather than not supporting a bank 

I didn't check when it happened if I run into the issue again I'll be sure to get my update to you. I'm assuming that its most likely missing webwalker vs not supported! Thanks for the speedy response appreciate it.

• Like 1