Discussion on how I should run gold farm

Kramnik

Hi guys,

Backround story:

Came back to botting world 3 weeks ago with some serious dedication into making so real money. First week was to get money for bond, then I started only botting my main. I also played a little bit on it by myself doying some quests, chatting on clan chat a lot. I played like 10-12 hours everyday for 14 weeks. Later got an alt it was mainly used for money making and later on added two more accounts which was plain gold farming accounts. Later on stopped going safely on my main, only botted skills that was profitable and after I left it for 3 hours non stop, my main and first alt was banned. Then I started only farming gold on fresh p2p accounts, only ran my farm for a day when a lot of bans came. Only 1 out 7 accounts survived. This morning created 3 new accounts, after 3 hours two of them were banned. At this point I have two p2p accounts with 150-200 total levels. So I got some fails and now I need to make leasons from it.

At the moment I am considering making 4 - 8 accounts to bot all as if it would be my main. Creating a strategy how to do that. Like 1. 20+ melee stats 2. 20+ agility 3. 1 quest etc.
similar as I did on my main. I would also try to rotate theese accounts, bot 2 hours on one, then 2 hours on other. Would you think that this would be a good strategy in creating a well running gold farm? How many accounts it would be safe to run on same ip at once? I am not afraid of ip flagging since I have dinamic ip, but how possible it would be to get banned on all them at once? Any other tips would be highly appreciated. Thanks :)

1 hour ago, kramnik said:

Currently yes. I change it every other day. 

I don't use proxies at all, I run 20 accounts on my home IP 24/7. (Not this client, but I don't think proxies really make a difference unless you're creating accounts.)

Edit: I only get about 3-5/20 accounts banned per month.

Then again, I have a private method - maybe you can come up with something that no one else has thought of and get a private script for it.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

On 11/15/2018 at 10:24 AM, AsBakedAsCake said:

I don't use proxies at all, I run 20 accounts on my home IP 24/7. (Not this client, but I don't think proxies really make a difference unless you're creating accounts.)

Then again, I have a private method - maybe you can come up with something that no one else has thought of and get a private script for it.

sounds legit :cash:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RsGainz said:

Well considering the OP was asking for advice and all you really did was brag about your private method, you werent much of a help chief.

On 11/15/2018 at 9:24 AM, AsBakedAsCake said:

"I don't use proxies at all, I run 20 accounts on my home IP 24/7. Maybe you can come up with something that no one else has thought of and get a private script for it."

I gave some advice, your post however is not advice at all. Why don't you post something useful? Nice first post by the way.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, woosh said:

Great guide. Also make sure you keep creating accounts in the background as you go, always expect to have your other accounts banned even if you think they wont.

Hi woosh. Question about account creation. Is it enough to just register account or should I complete tutorial island or do even more before botting? What "maturity" date you would suggest. Currently I am testing botting on weekends so already prepared few accounts with tutorial island done for next weekend. Is 1 week enough?

On 11/22/2018 at 2:06 PM, AsBakedAsCake said:

"I don't use proxies at all, I run 20 accounts on my home IP 24/7. Maybe you can come up with something that no one else has thought of and get a private script for it."

I gave some advice, your post however is not advice at all. Why don't you post something useful? Nice first post by the way.

How u running 20 accs without VIP tho