When playing legit, should I use OSRS client or Osbot Client?

Planet

1 hour ago, Planet said:

Basically the title. What to get some opinions. Currently, I always use the Osbot client whether I'm playing legit or botting.

You'll get banned even playing legit on the Osbot client. I accidentally logged with my main before and immediately logged out - banned for macroing 6 months later. Never botted the account AT ALL. Though this was with a different client, I'd assume it's the same with osbot. Maybe not immediate ban, but you WILL get banned.

I was manually banned with a J mod comment - Macroing in oldschool, permanent.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

34 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

This kinda depends if you're botting on the same accounts and if you're using proxies while you're botting.

If you're using proxies then I'd suggest using the osbot client so you aren't putting your home IP at risk. 

I have never had an account banned while playing legit on the osbot client. 

I hightly doubt that your account was banned for botting without actually botting it unless you were botting on the same IP as you were playing your main on because Jagex then seldom does chainban every account, including your main.

110% was most likely a chain ban.

23 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

110% was most likely a chain ban.

It was not a "chain-ban." My farm was running at the time as well, however only account banned was my main account. You people can play on osbot legit if you want to, I'm just saying it's not 100% safe on an account you care about.

I don't receive chain-bans due to low ban rate. I'm only banned on 2 or 3 out of 20 per month.

Before logging into a client by accident, I had simultaneously played on my main (official RS client only) and botted OSRS for about 3  years. I've already stated that this was a manual ban, with an actual jagex moderator comment.

Proof very bottom J mod comment:

Proof #1: https://gyazo.com/d1e56cd89a1ba02014e45af57e396e14

Proof #2: https://gyazo.com/4ac1470893191678dde3e81a3a397b5d

You don't see manual bans very often as 99% of bots are banned by their automated system.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

11 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

He says this as his account was created in May and only has 90 posts and no VIP.

Every single mule account I have has also been on the osbot client, never had a mule account banned for botting or RWT.

I must be doing something wrong because this guy is the pro with such a minuscule ban rate.

Say you do use proxies and you only accidentally logged on that client for a second. Your main is then linked to bots. 

You don’t need to bot an account for it to be banned for botting. Jagex has the right to ban all of your accounts for botting if they suspect you are botting on other accounts.

You're being so ignorant: https://gyazo.com/d1e56cd89a1ba02014e45af57e396e14

Once again: https://gyazo.com/4ac1470893191678dde3e81a3a397b5d

Like I said, Play on osbot legit IF YOU WANT TO. All I said is it's not 100% safe and you sound completely offended.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

3 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Yeah dude I looked at it.

You logged on a client that linked an IP to your main and then your main immediately logged off and went back to your regular IP which means the account wasn’t hijacked.

Jagex can do simple math by putting 2 and 2 together to determine your main is linked to botting without ever botting your main.

Like I said, play on osbot legit if you want to. You don't really have to get so angry. It's 3:03AM, I don't feel like arguing at this time of night.

Have a good night.

4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Angry?

This was a debate. 

A debate where you degrade me for not being VIP, only having 90 posts here. Yes - you sounded angry. Now - stop spamming in this thread and keep it on topic. It's quite rude to spam someone else's thread like this.

Good night.

On 11/15/2018 at 2:10 AM, AsBakedAsCake said:

A debate where you degrade me for not being VIP, only having 90 posts here. Yes - you sounded angry. Now - stop spamming in this thread and keep it on topic. It's quite rude to spam someone else's thread like this.

Good night.

You don't have to respond to him if you don't want to. 

On 11/15/2018 at 2:15 AM, Malcolm said:

So you’re telling me that in a debate you’d never go after your opponent? Man, and we wonder how Trump became president.

I wouldn’t consider this spamming a thread either. I am giving my opinion and you are giving yours and the OP can look at both opinions and decide which one seems more reasonable.

I said earlier that if you played on osbot client on an IP that had never been botted on before I am certain that you would not get banned.

I believe the only reason you were banned without botting was because you had your main linked to an IP that was botted on before and Jagex determined that you were botting. Either that or you were trading botted gold to your main. 

That is my opinion and you have yours.

There's no mystery behind how Trump became president. We chose what was thought to be the better of the two garbage options.

• Night locked this topic