osFighter

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, SuperMario said:

is there a certain option that messes up my script? the script just constantly changes the camera angle which worries me, even when I enable afk mode and the mouse is out of the screen it keeps adjusting the camera angle. too scared to use now XD

Only reason I can think of that would cause it to rotate your camera is that it cant find the thing its attacking easily? What were you using it for?

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Only reason I can think of that would cause it to rotate your camera is that it cant find the thing its attacking easily? What were you using it for?

slaying greater demons in the kourend catacombs, im pretty sure it has a clear view of the monsters its attacking yet it keeps changing angles, will try after some time on others monsters too just to see if it keeps doing it

6 hours ago, manko said:

i ran in to somethink when safespotting, my account had move so was trying to get back to the safespot but as there was a tree in front off it all it did was click the tree and not the safespot.

is there a away to stop it from happaning? as it was doing it for about 4min or so.

Guess i have to change back to using the map, thanks for reporting. Fixed in version 1.15 (may take up to 48 hours to be approved)

2 hours ago, cannibal02 said:

Could i get that trial please? looks promising

Added

Edited by Tom

• Token changed the title to osFighter