osFighter

Tom

3 hours ago, igmaulz said:

can i have a refund? lol this bot is terrible

What seems to be the issue? I'd love to fix it for you

On 3/19/2019 at 7:08 PM, Bot1155 said:

Do you think you can add support for buildings with multiple levels? Trying to kill the falador knights on the second floor but it just runs down stairs.

Are you setting the fight area? It shouldn't just run downstairs

1 hour ago, igmaulz said:

I'd prefer a refund then wait weeks for you to fix this. Have you not tried safespotting with this? Grabbed a ban from this, first bot used on an account for 30 minutes. First 2 minutes went okay, came back to it constantly running back and forth from safe spot looting things on the ground, not finishing kills .

I see, I personally don't handle refunds, but you can request one here: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

In the mean time, I'm going to try fix the issue youve mentioned, I believe I solved it in a private script I made with a safespot mechanic so a fix may not be that far away (24-48 hours depending on Token)

Edit: See post below

Edited by Tom

Version 1.09

• When loot out of combat is enabled, the bot will wait until your current target is dead (issue was present when safespotting) until it loots.
  • When safespotting, the bot will re-attack the target after it has finished moving back to the safespot
  • Should now properly re apply potions when using at lower levels
  • Should no longer get stuck at bank when Eat at bank is enabled

Version is pending approval, and may take up to 48 hours before going live. The paint will say 1.09 once it is live

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Version 1.09

• When loot out of combat is enabled, the bot will wait until your current target is dead (issue was present when safespotting) until it loots.
  • When safespotting, the bot will re-attack the target after it has finished moving back to the safespot
  • Should now properly re apply potions when using at lower levels
  • Should no longer get stuck at bank when Eat at bank is enabled

Version is pending approval, and may take up to 48 hours before going live. The paint will say 1.09 once it is live

Nice, legend! 

I've had some bans with this script too, but "requesting a refund till problems get fixed" just sounds stupid imo. Especially when planning to buy it again? One thing I personally would like to see is to slower the speed of using the special attack weapon. Atm it's extremely fast, good at first sight but seems really botlike? Got banned the first time I used this option and noticed it's just too quick to be a human? Anyway, when doing a offshore location it seems to be better! 

• Token changed the title to osFighter