osFighter

Tom

18 minutes ago, ohitzian said:

im trying to safe spot black demons in edgeville dungeon behind the pillars. I set up the fight zone and the safe spot is marked with a yellow square. For some reason the bot is doing nothing. Sometimes it starts to attack if I move the mouse a certain way. that's all

Is the safezone within the fight zone you defined? I will need to see your settings

4 minutes ago, ohitzian said:

do I need to press f1 AGAIN AFTER I've selected my combat area to initiate it?

You do not, that would reset the current combat area. As long as you can see the red / green tiles, its set.

If the target isnt physically reachable, tick caged mode in the settings

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, Tom said:

You do not, that would reset the current combat area. As long as you can see the red / green tiles, its set.

If the target isnt physically reachable, tick caged mode in the settings

[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:29:33 PM]: Eating at 49 health
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:30:00 PM]: Walking to safespot
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:07 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:14 PM]: You are out of food! If this is an error, report it to Tom on OSBot!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:18 PM]: Terminating script osFighter...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:18 PM]: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:18 PM]: Like the script? Leave a review here:
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:18 PM]:

It teled to bank(glory) but didn't open the bank (edgeville) it just closed and said this

I

1 hour ago, ohitzian said:

[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:29:33 PM]: Eating at 49 health
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:30:00 PM]: Walking to safespot
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:07 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:14 PM]: You are out of food! If this is an error, report it to Tom on OSBot!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:18 PM]: Terminating script osFighter...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:18 PM]: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:18 PM]: Like the script? Leave a review here:
[INFO][Bot #1][03/08 04:31:18 PM]:

It teled to bank(glory) but didn't open the bank (edgeville) it just closed and said this

I

If the setting 'eat at bank' is on, turn it off for now. Ill have an update out for this when i wake up, and ill extend your trial by a day once its fixed

12 minutes ago, ThoughtVNC said:

sorry if i'm missing something here but the script doesn't seem to run when sand crabs deaggro.

thOuGHTvnc

Hey, have you put afk mode on, set the tile you are on as the safespot, AND set the reset tile?

It may also take 10+ seconds of not being attacked to start resetting

Edited by Tom

2 hours ago, Tom said:

If the setting 'eat at bank' is on, turn it off for now. Ill have an update out for this when i wake up, and ill extend your trial by a day once its fixed

Okay. That must have been the problem because I was trying to Eat at bank.

Thanks. Looking forward to trying that feature

PS: Does drinking Ranging potions work? Ive always been having it enabled but I always have to manually drink them because it doesn't.

Edited by ohitzian
add additional question

6 hours ago, ohitzian said:

Okay. That must have been the problem because I was trying to Eat at bank.

Thanks. Looking forward to trying that feature

PS: Does drinking Ranging potions work? Ive always been having it enabled but I always have to manually drink them because it doesn't.

I looked into a bit, the only reason the script would stop for that reason, is if the bank WAS open. The code doesn't get called unless its open, which is very odd. Maybe OSBot is still broken.

I also looked into the ranging potion issue, apparently I'm special and it was drinking attack potions if you needed to drink a ranging one. Its fixed next update (hopefully live within 24 hours)

16 hours ago, Tom said:

Hey, have you put afk mode on, set the tile you are on as the safespot, AND set the reset tile?

It may also take 10+ seconds of not being attacked to start resetting

tried that and the bot still doesn't move, just stands there until it is booted from afk timer. maybe mirror mode is the problem here. 

thoUGhTVnc

7 minutes ago, ThoughtVNC said:

tried that and the bot still doesn't move, just stands there until it is booted from afk timer. maybe mirror mode is the problem here. 

thoUGhTVnc

Please save your config and upload the contents of it to http://pastebin.com I will run your settings and try to find whats wrong for you.

The config is saved to C:/Users/<your user>/OSBot/Data/osFighter/config

• Token changed the title to osFighter